(jujutsu kaisen fan fiction) ✖️

Bottomless Gluttony (Jujutsu Kaisen Fan Fiction)

The Heian Period in Japan.

It was known as the Golden Age for Japan as a result of all of the cultural developments that occurred at this time. Court life during the Heian Period consisted of a never-ending series of obligatory festivals, rituals, and practices.

And yet behind all that still lived those who were struck with poverty.

With nothing but the clothes on his back, he did everything he could to survive. The world was cruel, and no matter how much he begged, passerby's never batted an eye in his direction, some were even more cruel and laughed at his misfortunate or sneered in disgust.

The one person he had on his side was his mother.

She was the only person that ever loved him, even when the world was against him, it didn't matter as long as she was there to protect him. There was nothing in the world that meant more to him than his mother, and that was alright with him.

That was until she was taken from him.

Starvation had finally caught up to the poor woman and now she left her son alone in the world. Overcome with grief at the loss of his mother and anger at the world for taking the one thing that matter in the world, he was forced to eat his mother in order to live.

What's the saying? Don't pick a fight with a man with nothing left to lose?

Yeah, that's how he felt. His appetite had never felt the same after tasting the flesh of his mother, so he turned to cannibalism in order to satisfy his hunger. The rage burning in his heart never seemed to die down and he was filled with evil contempt and hunger for human flesh.

Heian Period was the Golden Age.

The Golden Age for Jujutsu Sorcerers, along side Ryomen Sukuna, he became an Imaginary Demon with such immense hatred for humanity that upon his death he became a Cursed Spirit that lived to see another day.

This man was known as The Cannibal; Mobau Kensho.