(aizawa shouta x male!oc) ✖️

Make You Mine (Boku no Hero Academia Fan Fiction)

Class 1-A; the class that is meant for the best students that are aiming to be top pro heroes in the future.

Class 1-C; the general course for students who couldn't make the cut for the hero course.

Aizawa Shouta had a rare quirk that allowed him to erase the quirks of anyone his eyes set on as long as he pleases, as long as he doesn't blink his eyes. He fell into the general course and worked harder than anyone in that entire bloody school so he could transfer into U.A's hero course, and when he succeeds, he was more than thrilled.

This was also the class that held one of the recommended and foreign students. A Chinese male named Rin Mofu, who was deemed by many, that had a pretty strong and powerful quirk. His quirk was called Dragon Tattoo, the dragon tattoos on his arms able to come to life and attack his opponents however he wants.

Mofu had been interested in Aizawa after witnessing him completely wipe the floor with one of his friends during the Sports Festival, it was quite entertaining if he does say so himself. Now they're in the same class together, and he's even more thrilled that he gets to be closer to the male that's been on his mind for quite some time.