(borderlands fan fiction) ✖️

Richer Than You (Borderlands Fan Fiction)

So, you want to hear a story, eh?

A tale of adventure across the stars, hah!

Come, and listen to old Marcus.

Have I got a story for you.

We all know of this backwater planet named Pandora, huh? Some say it is a wasteland of greed and violence, and it is! But if you've got skills to pay the bills, Pandora is full of opportunities! Vault Hunters, the brave the merciless borderlands in search of secret alien treasure. My father told me tales of vault hunting when I was but a little Marcus boy, and now, I tell you.

But, I'm not telling you the story about the Vault Hunters of Pandora, no!

The story I am going to tell you is about a single woman.

The first woman but second person to find and secure a vault.

The CEO of the Evermore Corporation.

Her vault was found on the beautiful planet Nevaeh, the opposite to that of Pandora. This was a planet full of life, flourishing with greenery with even the wildlife being passive and friendly unless provoked. This planet was the home to one of the most dangerous vaults known in the galaxy, not nearly as bad as the Great Vault but still in the top ten.

So how did she manage to conquer this vault?

Well, that's the thing.

She didn't, would you believe it?

It was already open the moment she set foot onto the planet's soil.

This was long before the very first Legendary Vault Hunter, Typhon DeLeon, discovered the first vault on the planet Promethea that the Atlas Corporation claimed and began the era of vault hunting. This lassy wasn't aware of vaults just yet and had used the materials and treasure within the vault to start her own corporation, only claiming a different vault to make her debut.

Owner and CEO of the Evermore Corporation.

Rival to that of Maliwan and Hyperion.

And current no. one gun manufacturer in the galaxy.

This is the story of Edith Evermore.