(the villainess reverses the hourglass fan fiction) ✖️

The Villainess' Big Brother (The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass Fan Fiction)

𝕷𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖆𝖍 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖚𝖉𝖎𝖆 was a woman who had everything and yet had very little. She had everything handed to her on a golden platter, and yet she could not do what she truly desired. She lived a very mundane life with little to nothing that brought her true joy in life, but what she truly did enjoy when she had time to herself, was reading the famous light novel and manhwa adapted series of "The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass". She was always overjoyed reading the series and that it was the only thing that brought life into her black and white view on the world. However, her life was brought to an abrupt end after a power struggle in her own company caused her already weak heart to burst and cause her death.

And that was the end of the life of a pitiful woman, so imagine her surprise when she is reborn as the son of a prostitute woman and a mercenary man.

𝕮𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕯𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖓, is his name before it changed, is a boy born as a peasant child with nothing but the rats to call friends, his mother was a good woman that raised him with all the love she could provide while selling her body to make a living. He was the son of a mercenary who had a large physique and abnormal strength, so those genes were graciously and fortunately passed down to him. When passing knights and other mercenaries came through the little area he called home, he would always try and coax them into training him, and most times, they would always agree, and he was quite a prodigy when it came down to fighting.

𝕷𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖆𝖍, or now 𝕮𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓, instantly recognized the woman he knew as soon to be Countess Carin Roscente when he opened his eyes to the world.

He was more than overjoyed to realize that he was reborn as the son of this woman and was going to live a life of no regrets, so after waiting four years, his now younger sister Aria Roscente was born into the world. He made it his sole goal to protect his mother and his younger half sister from the world, and especially from the clutches of the Roscente Family when that bastard of a Count dares asks for his mother's hand in marriage. He just needs to be careful if the timeline he was currently living through was the correct one and not the one that led down the path to Aria and his mother's downfall, and most likely, his.