(attack on titan fan fiction) ✖️

A Hopeless Immortal (Attack on Titan Fan Fiction)

requested by natashashirogane

two book covers because I haven't really decided whether or not I want the oc to be a female or a male, I'll let them decide. it's a work in progress, might change it up as time goes by.

They didn't know which was worse, living in a world where there were literal giants eating people, or living in such a world as an immortal being. Time and time again they wished for their life to just end so their countless suffering of outliving those they cared for would just stop, they just found it unfair that they would have to continuing living in such a hellhole.

They knew the countless secrets of the world they was residing in, such as the origin of the titans, that there was a world beyond Paradis Island. Hell, they were one of the many few who travelled the world, they had to keep themselves entertained somehow and that was going beyond the isolation of that dreaded island. 

Sometimes they would find it amusing how far back humanity and technology is on that island in comparison to the other nations and clans around the world, but there was just something about that island that made they keep coming back. They would spend most of their time on that island strolling around leisurely, even on titan infested land, there was just something about them that made titans keep their distance from them.

Speaking of which, they kept their own distance when it came to those freakish people who worshiped the walls, the Order of the Walls, or so they call themselves. They even tried their best to stir clear away from the Royal Government, knowing the truth of who was really in control, but it was the fact that they were an immortal being they knew that their face and their accomplishments were recorded somewhere in those history books.

Time and time again they've had to change their name-- their identity, just to continuing living without the suspicion of being some monster that can never die. Things took a turn for the worse when they accidentally joined the military under the guise of a lost soul looking for a future, maybe it was just another suicide attempt for just how bored they were getting. They excelled at everything, both the physical and knowledgeable parts of the training and easily climbed the ranks before eventually getting the pleasure of working under Erwin Smith.

They were the military's prized soldier and they held that title for many years until Erwin brought in some pint sized thug from the underground, they thought nothing of it until this weasel thought he was all tough in front of them. Sure, he was intimidating in a sense, but in front of them, he looked like a kitten holding a knife.