(one piece fan fiction) ✖️

Golden Guardian (One Piece Fan Fiction)

requested by: Emilia1921 

though it's been sitting in my drafts for the longest of times.

that is all.

"Oji-chan."

"Yes, what is it?"

"Are you sure they're going to like me? I'm not really good with socializing with new people... or meeting people in general. Can't I just stay with you? I like being with you." the old man that the boy was being hugged by the small boy blushed lightly, it made his heart swell that the young child found comfort in him, he wished his other grandchildren were like him.

"I wish I could keep you with me, you'd make a fine marine, but I live a busy and dangerous life that just doesn't suit a young boy like you." he laughs as he gently pats his head, grin growing wider when he saw him nuzzle into the palm of his hand, reminded him of that of a dog "They're you're family, especially the youngest, he's your blood brother."

"Eh, I have a brother?" the old man nods.

"You do. He's six years younger than you, meaning that he's seven while you're thirteen." he smiled softly when he saw his grandson's eyes shine, he looked happy to know that he was going to meet his brother "You two are very similar, so you'll definitely get along." now he felt bad for lying to his grandson, though, the look on his face when he met the boisterous younger brother that was SO similar to him was just downright hilarious.

...

...

"Why'd you lie to me, oji-chan?"

Monkey D. Luffy. The upbeat, loud and obnoxious guy who would rush into things unprepared and beat the absolute shit out of people with no hesitation. Then there's a guy who's timid and shy that would cry over the littlest things and flee the moment danger arises.

What would you say if... these two were biological brothers?