(seven deadly sins fan fiction) ✖️

Sin of Despair (Seven Deadly Sins Fan Fiction)

requested by: @AshyAce123

The Sin of Despair; like the seven deadly sins, despair is a mythical state. Unlike other sins, however, despair is by tradition the sole sin that cannot be forgiven; it is the conviction that one is damned absolutely, thus a repudiation of the Christian Saviour and a challenge to God's infinite capacity for forgiveness.

Vuxacus, born as an Ogre into the Ogre Clan, was abnormal the moment he was born. Normally babies would cry when they were born, however, he did not shed a single tear when he was born. Children are known to cry and the smallest of things, crying when not given what they want, crying at pain.

He didn't cry to either things, he just... didn't cry.

Many would find this weird, many would find it a blessing, not being able to cry at anything. He didn't even shed a tear when his mother died while everyone else did, his mother being quite an oracle in his clan. Sometimes he'd be beaten by his father, and yet, he still wouldn't cry.

It finally broke, when he witnessed his sister's death.

His sweet little sister that was a warrior, a crybaby, but a warrior nonetheless. A brute that was strong and the complete opposite to him, while he was as cold as ice, she was as determined as fire. Blinded by sadness and despair, he slaughtered everything and everyone that was involved with his sister's death.

Not being forgiven by either humans nor himself, he was branded as the Polar Bear Sin of Despair.