(kimetsu no yaiba fan fiction) ✔️

Silver Flash (Kimetsu no Yaiba Fan Fiction)

Be careful when you roam at night.

You never know what's lurking in the dark.

Rumors of monsters feasting on human flesh arise.

These monsters are called Demons.

But there are those who fight the monster.

And they are called the Demon Slayers.

---

A well-respected martial artist is in need of a successor to run the family business, so he marries a woman he loves and together they bare a child. In disbelief, his wife had given birth to a girl, rather than a son, like he wanted. His wife is thrilled to have a daughter, for she has her own goals in the family, to raise a beautiful daughter so she can have her marry a wealthy man, but as their daughter gets older, she has other ideas.

Daiichiro Yasako, a spunky yet beautiful young girl who has a fighters spirit, just like her father, enjoys using her fists instead of her charms, from what her mother has been trying to tell her. Her father had been noticing how Yasako would often watch with excitement in her eyes whenever he would train his students, much to her mothers displeasure, and decided it would be fit for him to teach her.

She was a natural. A prodigy. She was like a carbon copy of him but just had his wife's beautiful features. Teaching her everything he knew, she became his no. 1 student, much to his other MALE students dismay. They didn't want to believe a girl could beat them, but she easily made them eat their words and defeated them all. Because her father had been teaching her, a girl, he had started losing his students, but he paid no mind to that and continued to train her.

Sending her on an errand, she was tasked to meet a fellow in the town over from their's. She wasn't afraid to go on her own, but she was on edge after hearing about the disappearances of townsfolk who ventured off at night. Though she didn't believe it, just thinking they're just rumours... until she is faced with a person crying for help, a little ways away from them was a person who's face and hands were blooded.

What's she supposed to do when faced with a being who's wounds easily heal almost as fast as they were dealt, facing an opponent who was physically stronger then her, she is tasked to keep this monster back until help arrived, but when it does, what happens when he offers her a chance to become a Demon Slayer?