(one piece fan fiction) ✖️

Tyrant Commander (One Piece Fan Fiction)

"Hey, Calliope!" the voice of an old time friend called out to her, she hummed in response and turned away from what she was doing and glanced down at the individual that was calling her name, at the sight of him, she couldn't help but smile softly before kneeling down so they were at eye level.

"What do I owe the pleasure, Roger?" said man chuckled at his friend, he waved his hand to gesture for her to lean closer, so she does and finally noticed that he had something in his hand.

"I have a favor to ask of you." she raised a brow at that, finally taking a seat on the ground while leaning her weight into the palm of her hand while continuing to look down at him "My wife just told me that I am going to become a father, and I don't know if I'll be able to be there for her when the time comes."

"And...?"

"I already have someone else in mind to do this for me, but if the time where I am no longer around ever arises and something is to happen to my wife as well, could you possibly be another guardian to my child?"

How long ago was that again? She couldn't even remember, all she knows is that she unwillingly became a babysitter for this ten year old menace of a child along with his two sworn brothers that aim to be the Pirate King, to which she doesn't even hesitate to tell them that their chances of ever becoming the Pirate King was zero.

Goddammit, what the fuck did I just sign up for?