(stranger things fan fiction) ✖️

Diamond Eyes (Stranger Things Fan Fiction)

"Subject No.6. I'd say they would be like the other children, but there's something different about this child. While the doctors are further enhancing her telepathic ability, I've come to notice that Subject No.6 is capable of transforming into an organic diamond state with enhanced strength and durability. The other children aren't capable of such a feat, I wonder what sets her apart from the others."

...

"With further experimentations, Subject No.6 is able to suppress the telepathic abilities of the other children on her when in the organic diamond form. I've never seen anything like it before, but this is a stupendous discovery."

...

"Testing of Subject No.6's durability has been a success. When in and out of her diamond form, she is able to take blunt impacts without so much of a scratch done to her body. In her diamond form, she is even proven to be fire resistant as well as repelling bullets from her body. The next test on her durability will be explosions."

...

"It's been decided that Subject No.6 will focus more on her secondary power, the diamond form. She's already got enormous potential on her telepathic and telekinetic abilities, but we've found a replacement for her so there isn't a complete loss. We've always been more interested in her second power, so we are going to push the limits and see what kind of monster we can cook up."

Subject No.006 was a rarity amongst all the other children, having a secondary ability that allowed her body to take the form of a gorgeous diamond. The scientists paid close attention to her and did various experiments to see how much her body could handle before the pressure finally managed to crack her, she herself didn't know if it she was fortunate or not that each experiment ended in success because at the end of the day they would run more tests on her.

Deprived of her childhood— her freedom, No.6 had developed an immense hatred for the men who continuously tortured her in the name of "science", they would say. She felt like the days of endless torture would never stop, that this was her life and she was going to have to live with it, but upon hearing one test subject managed to escape, the whole reason she stayed behind, one thought sparked in her head.

"Why am I still here?"