(stranger things fan fiction) ✖️

City Boy (Stranger Things Fan Fiction)

"Hey, Queens!" the sound of a chuckle came from the man on the other line, that nickname just doesn't seem to get old no matter how many times he hears it from the other "You still bored over there in New York?" he lets out a sigh at the mere mention, his ass was only in New York because his parents thought it would be nice for him to study in a high end private school with the amount of money they had flooding into their bank.

"You know how it is, same old bullshit." he lets out a groan, turning onto his side while resting his cheek against his knuckles "It's so fucking boring here, despite being in New York, nothing fun ever happens anymore. I wanna see some weird shit that isn't a hobo falling asleep in his own vomit." he snickers to himself when he heard his cousin gag on the other end of the line.

"Dude, that's gross."

"Though it is weird, it's very normal to see at this point." he hears the other hum in thought.

"You wanna hear some weird shit that's happened here in Hawkins?" this caused the latter to raise his brow in curiosity.

"Sure, shoot your shot."

Ellis Shaw, distant cousin to Dustin Henderson. Born in Hawkins, Indiana but raised in Queens, New York because of his fathers wishes. His family would usually travel down to spend holidays and whatnot with his mother's side of the family and those would be the times where he got to spend time with his favourite little cousin, he was like the brother he never had, the same for Dustin as they were an only child.

So after an invitation from said cousin, hearing all the weird shit that apparently happened in Hawkins whilst he was away, he couldn't not be curious. His parents were against letting him go, saying that he needed to focus on studying, but after telling them that one of Dustin's friends went missing in the midst of it all, they reluctantly agreed, only if he were to attend the high school there to continue his studies.

Sure he kept that promise, how could he not after getting a taste of school life that was definitely juicer than boring old Queens high school? Hawkins was the same old shit hole he grew up in, but after the weird shit that's been going on— along with the few attractive people on the side— perhaps he can prolong his stay here in Hawkins.