(stranger things fan fiction) ✖️

Fell from Grace (Stranger Things Fan Fiction)

this was a one shot I wrote on my tumblr account, you can go check it out if you want, and I'm in the midst of writing a part two when it accidentally turned into a story to which I'll write and post it here. the description is also half assed if you haven't noticed.

"Why the fuck did it take you so long to come get my ass, dipshit?"

"I wasn't that long, you're just overdramatic."

"I'm overdramatic? Weren't you the guy that cried to me that they didn't have your branded hairspray and that you wouldn't use some off branded knock off because it wouldn't have the same effect in your hair like the original?"

"Hey...! You swore you wouldn't bring that up."

"You're such a child."

Stephanie Harrington. She was originally going to be named Stephan because her parents thought they were going to have a son as their first born, 'twas a shame when it turned out they were having a daughter so they just named her Stephanie because they just weren't creative enough to give her a different name. She calls herself Stephan just to fuck with them out of pure spite, it works each time.

Stephanie Harrington. The eldest daughter of the Harrington couple and older sister to Steve Harrington, her younger brother that she just adores because their parents were about as useful as a pool table on a sailboat. The two siblings loved each other and relied on each other for just about anything, they were inseparable.

Stephanie Harrington. Returned from out of state to Hawkins over summer break to see how her baby brother has been doing while she was studying in university, to which she was elated to see him after months of not seeing each other. Little did she know that her absence from Hawkins will be the cause of her undoing.