(the rising of the shield hero fan fiction) ✖️

The Fighter Hero (The Rising of the Shield Hero Fan Fiction)

requested by FeralG4

Iwatani Tekishi, the older cousin and older brother figure to Iwatani Naofumi, a professional and national MMA Fighter. He's a very positive but violent character, able to knock a professional boxer out with just a kick to the face. Naofumi and himself were practically joined to the hip, for whenever Tekishi wasn't busy training for a new fight, he would be playing PC or console games with him, him being the reason Naofumi even got into playing video games.

So, when Tekishi heard the tragic news of Naofumi suddenly disappearing without a trace, Tekishi immediately stopped what he was doing and ran back to his aunts house to meet the devastated family who lost one of their sons, and Tekishi was just never the same after losing the closest thing he had to a little brother.

Growing more violent.

Growing more temperamental.

Even being kicked out of the MMA Leagues for putting more than one fighter in the hospital, some even close to death.

He just couldn't calm his growing rage.

After losing himself to alcohol, he finds himself in an unknown room where people are telling him to save their world, like he gives a shit anyways. He wants to leave but after learning the name of the Shield Hero, he has a change of heart, and accepts the name as the Fighter Hero, the most violent Hero that crossed the lands.