(the second coming of gluttony fan fiction) ✖️

A Killers Return (The Second Coming of Gluttony Fan Fiction)

*INHALE*

...

*EXHALE*

...

*INHALE*

...

*EXHALE*

... so, this is it, huh...?

At the brink of death, her motionless body laid against a mountain of dead bodies. She didn't even flinch when she felt the flock of crows, even vultures, picking at her rooting flesh. She was too weak, too... tired to shoo them away.

With closed eyes, she let her head slowly drop. She sat there before opening her eyes and see the sight of a pair of feet, she looked up and the blinding light of a woman stood before her.

"You kept your promise, so I'm here to finally repay my end of it, human."

"..."

-------

Chimleau Plaiteur, beloved child of a Korean father and French mother. A big sister to her adorable little sister, and a notorious, sociopathic serial killer to the world.

The Carnation Killer, is what they call her.

Carnations symbolise death, but they also remind her of her dear little sister. She was so fascinated with flowers, and carnations were her absolute favorite, so after every deed, she leaves behind a carnation in her place.

Ex-military veteran, returned home after working in the force to the sight of her dead father and little sister. Her kind father, her innocent little sister, slaughter as if they were animals. Her mother not in sight and their family fortune missing. Filled with rage and not knowing how to control said rage, she set out and massacred everyone involving with the deaths of her loving family.

Since then, the Carnation Killer was born.

Now being approached by a business man after awakening with her passed life's memories, she is in for deja vu when he offers her a familiar looking invitation, fully knowing that she is a very skilled serial killer.