Tiny

Tiny's POV
Thursday, January 3rd
9:30am

"Could you give these papers to my assistant when she comes in please" I asked Janae my secretary

As you can see it's been awhile. I now own my own clothing brand. One of the biggest in the city. I started it when I left and went to Bali.

Yes I did in fact still leave. The only reason I was gonna stay was for her but she left. So I went ahead and left.

While in Bali I discovered that I was pregnant. I did take the plan b thingy. So I just guessed that it wa meant for me to have a baby.

But unfortunately when I was six months I suffered a miscarriage. I think it's my fault. No I know it's my fault. I definitely lost the baby sure to all the stress from trying to build my career.

After that I still pushed myself dying the day. But at night I cried my eyes out. Losing the baby hurt because I'd already been looking forward to having it.

On the bright side though, during my stay in Bali my clothing line grew big. I'd make and ship things all across the world. I saved up and moved back to American specifically Georgia. From there I bought a building and other things.

I hired models and went to showcases all in a year and six months. I wasn't gonna sit around and nope forever. I did what I did and now I have to live with it.

She wasn't coming back so I had to move on. Yeah it was tough and I can't say I'm completely over her. But shes gone on with her life and so am I.

Don't even know where she's at. She blocked me on everything the day she left. I also think she got a new number.

I am currently not seeing anyone. I'm just focused on my job and shit. But now I'm transitioning to where my company can make more than just clothes. I'm working on it being a brand.

In the mist of all this I'm also training my assistant. She has been working with me for some time now. Designing the lingerie for me.

If this meeting goes well and I close the deal later on today. She'll be one step away from branching off from me and owning her own shit.

I'm actually really proud of her because she came along way. She's eventually branch off and have her own lingerie line.

My assistants name is Kiarrah. Yeah it's shorty from awhile back. But she's actually a very good worker. And I see it as since neither of us have dealings with slim it'll be fine.

A/N: for those of u who predicted it...stay from out my drafts u witch🙄🙄

Ain't no need to hate the girl because of slim. We're not even that close anyways. More like associates. We talk about work stuff and occasionally other stuff.