YouTube

Welcome😌 to those who kept reading even though Tiny and Slim won't together. ENJOYYYY💋

Slims POV
Saturday, May 27th
3:30am

I'm in this hotel room waiting for Iyonna ass. I booked it because I ain't feel like driving back after meeting up with my dad again.

He gave me some information to help me with this Kiarrah situation. Maybe fucking tiny isn't the best of decisions but it's just a fuck.

It ain't like it's someone new. That's my ex which probably doesn't make it any better. But aye it is what it is.

It's just a fuck and I'm still not getting back with her. It's just a fuck. I was probably gonna give in eventually anyway.

Not while I was with Kiarrah though. Mmcht lemme stop talking about Kiarrah before I not even fuck the girl.

I really don't even know why Tiny's still a factor in my life for real for real. Ion know why I let her do the shit she do.

Do she got some kinda hold on me? No. Yeah. Bitch ion know. Bruh them soul toes got me stuck again. But I swear ta god all I wanna do is fuck again.

Boom bow open the door bitch. There was a knock at the door so I got up and opened it. "Why you in a hotel" she asked coming in.

"Well damn" I said letting the door close and walking behind her. I sat on the bed with my back against the headboard.

She came and laid her head on my legs. "You made me drive fucking two hours to come see yo ass" "you came didn't you?"

"You never fail to piss me off" she said mugging me. "Well shutup and stop saying stupid shit" "I can't stand you" "sit down then" I said shrugging.

"What was you doing while waiting for me?" She asked. "Nothing. Talking to these readers who want us together so badly"

"We should—." "No ma'am" I said shutting it down. She tryna listen to yall. "And why not?" "Because the author likes pissing the readers off"

A/N: and do💀💀 the way yall be threatening my life like I won't kms and write a note blaming y'all.. enjoy y'all 10-15 years in jail😏

Chile lemme stop mixing the universes tho...

"I—." "Shut. Up." I said. "Girl fuck you I was finna ask a question. "I said shut up" I said grabbing her lips. "Always talking. You got panties on?" I asked sliding my other hand down her body.

She shook her head no and I put my hand in the waistband of her shorts. "Who said we was fucking?" I said sliding my hand all the way in.

She opened her legs a little more. "Eager are we?" I asked sliding my finger through her heat. Her breathing staggered and I smirked.

I let go of her lips and leaned down. "Stopppp" she whined. "Stop what?" I asked. My lips ghosting hers. I continued to tease her. Rubbing her clit every so often.

"Teasing" she said. "Okay" I said and removed my hand. She huffed and sat up. "See this is why I can't stand you" she said sitting in my lap.

"But you're here and in my lap" I said pulling her back against me. "I got a question" she said playing with my hands.

"Ugghh here you go with this shit" "I fucking hate you" she said making me laugh. "But you wanna fuck me" "obviously" "what's your question?"

"Wanna have a threesome?" "With who?" I said slipping my hands under her shirt and playing with her boobs.