Plottin

Tiny's POV
Wednesday, February 5th
10:30pm

"Okay Kiarrah show me the designs" I said and she pulled out some papers. I've decided to not treat her no different.

Infront of her face. Because I'm definitely gon plot behind her back. She got something I want. And that's not sitting right with me.

I looked over the designs and I can't even front. This girl is impressive. I've always loved how she detailed it.

Now that I think maybe she's get slim to do it. All this time maybe slim is the one who details her shit.

Not that I needed it detailed. But the detailing helps a whole lot.

"I like it" I said looking over them again. I hate what I'm about to do. But I have to for business. Money comes first.

"Okay Kiarrah. Now I want to talk about why I called you to my office" "to review the new designs right?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes but no. I wanted to talk about your lingerie line." "My lingerie line?" She asked. Ughh stop making it harder than it has to be.

"So as you know my focus is not on lingerie" it's not at all. "But yours is" I continued. She nodded to ensure she was following along.

"I want to give you the line. The whole lingerie line. It would solely be yours. You would be the head of it" I said.

Yeah I hate the girl. But she's a hard worker. I don't want my lingerie line to go to waste just because I didn't want to give it to her. Knowing damn well she deserved it.

It's practically hers anyway. All the designs and shit are hers. So why give her hard work to someone else? I'm petty but not that petty.

I could just train another girl. But there's only one girl for the job. And Kiarrah is that one girl. She deserves it and has worked hard for it. So I'm gonna give it to her.

"You'd still be working for me. But you'd be your own boss in that department. For now though. We'll see how this goes and eventually you'll branch off and have your own lingerie line."

"Oh wow. Thank you. Thank you so much" she said in disbelief. Yeah yeah. Get out my face now.

"You're welcome. Honestly you've deserved every bit of this. We'll talk more later about like contracts and deals and shit. But I just wanted to let you know what work would look like from here on out" I said.

It's hard to hate her. Really hard. Ughhh why did slim have to pop up. I was doing just fine not knowing they were dating.

"Okay. Thank you again" she said getting up and leaving. Ugghh she fine as fuck too. And she got a lil shape.

Yeah I can see why slim fuck with her. She ain't prettier than me though. And slim knows this.

You know that saying... you can't compete where you don't compare. Yeah well that's it the case her. Kiarrah is... well she's her.

Hell I'd fuck her. Mmcht lemme stop. It's really hard to hate fine people. I don't be knowing whether I wanna fight or fuck them.

But I definitely know why Kiarrah want slim fine ass. Bruh I'm getting her back. I don't fucking care.

I know I hurt her. But it ain't like I did her dirty. She can forgive me or some shit. Talking bout she not gon come up off of Kiarrah. She a lie.

The night slim left crushed me. But I guess I understood how she felt. I kept leaving her then trying to come back on my own time.