Mommy

Hello to my beautiful girlfriends😗👋🏾 how's y'all day going? Well night😽

Slim's POV
Two days later
Sunday, July 17th
9:00am

"Slim get outta my face. If you say that shit again I'm slapping you. And move yo damn hand" Kiarrah said taking my hand out her shirt.

"But I am" I said putting it back in and rubbing her stomach. "We're both girls. You can't get me pregnant"

"I can dream" I said frowning and she laughed. "I'm tired of hearing it. You all in my ear talking bout imma get you pregnant. You gon have my kids. You sound like a nigga. And then you be rubbing my stomach like something gon magically pop up"

I smacked my lips and sat up. "Eat my ass" I said getting off the bed. "Ew. Shitty booty self" "this ass ain't shitty"

"It literally is. You shit 24/7 and it fucking stank" "girlllaaaa it ain't posed to smell like strawberries. Mmcht I'm so done with this conversation. How we go from babies to shit." I said rolling my eyes.

"I don't know but you—." "Shutup and don't talk unless you finna have my baby" I said walking to the door" "where you going?"

"Why you still talking? Ion see no baby" "slim" she said. "To wake Keialah up. I miss her little bad ass" I said walking out.

"Let her ass stay sleep." "Ion know what that mean. I can't hear English for real" I said walking down the hall and to KK's room.

She been sleep for a good hour. Time for her ass to get up and play with me.

I walked to her bed and nudged her awake. She slowly opened her eyes. "Hi baby" I said. "Hey" she said lowly.

She reached out and I picked her up. She laid her head on my shoulder and I walked out. Mmcht her ass finna go back to sleep.

I walked back into my room and cut the light off then cut the lamp on. "You always doing something" Kiarrah said as I laid down on the bed with Keialah still on me.

"She went right back to sleep anyways" I said "she couldn't have stayed in there?" "Nope. Some kinda monster coulda got her"

"Slim—." "Shhhh let's take a nap" "yeen gotta tell me twice" she said turning on her side with her back facing me. The she pulled the covers up.

"The fuck is you doing?" I asked slapping the back of her neck. She sat up quick and I laughed. "Sorry. But why you over thereeee" I whined.

She huffed and scooted closer. "Now let's sleep" she said.

•••

I was woken up to someone shaking me rapidly. I opened my eyes confused as hell. "Get up. Get upp." Kiarrah said.

What I done did? I swear I ain't did shit. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. KK was no longer on me. She was sitting beside me eating some yogurt.

"Slim get upp please" she said. Sounded strained. I looked at her just now noticing she was crying. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Get up" "okay damn" I said semi yelling.

"Stop yelling at me" she sniffled. "Okay sorry but damn. I'm up. What happened" "we- I gotta go to the courthouse. They uhh— I don't knowwww" she said running her fingers through her hair.

"Okay call down." "Don't tell me to fucking calm down. I could lose my daughter and you want me—
"You're not gonna lose her" I said interrupting her.

I'd really kill that nigga before I let that happen. "Stop saying that. You don't know." "Kiarrah she ain't going nowhere" I said getting up and putting my shoes on.