Choices

Tiny's POV
Tuesday, February 11th
9:00am

"What's up withcu?" I asked kylah. We're sitting in my living and she's on my lap. I'm not at work because I didn't feel like going in today.

"Hmmm?" She hummed. "Why you been so quiet?" She's been quiet and on me more than usual today. "I'm good" she said quietly.

"What's bothering you?" I asked. She sat her head up and sighed. "What's gonna happen to us?"

"Whatchu mean?" I asked tryna kiss her but she moved her head. "I mean if the stuff with your ex and shit works"

Damn. I ain't even thought about that. Do I want slim or do I want Kylah? Hell I want both. Can that be an option? Probably not.

If it works then I might just have to drop Kylah. Can I do that though? Will I do that?

If it don't work I'll still have Kylah. But I don't want it to seem as if she's a second option. Or like a rebound or something.

"I don't know" I said and she sighed. "Well maybe we should chill out so you can make your mind up" "but you have a whole husband" I protested.

"And what did I tell you?" She asked. She told me that she would leave him for me. And that all I gotta do is say the word.

I sighed. "Well I guess it's time I go back to that husband of mine" she said patting my shoulder then getting off me.

"Kylah wait" I said but she ignored me and started gathering her stuff. I stood up and grabbed her arm. "Stop." She snatched her arm back and walked to the door.

"See you at work" she said and walked out the door. What just happened? One minute she was cool with all this and now she's not.

I admit that I didn't think this situation through. But she didn't have to just up and leave like that.

I really don't know what to do or tell her. I want slim. I do know that. But the crazy thing about this is that a part of me wants to be with Kylah.

1:00pm

I walked into my office and sighed. Might as well come to work since I couldn't chill with Kylah. Imma get her back though.

This shit finna eat me up and I know it. Only because I got used to her being around.

She was with me everyday literally. She really needa get out of this little funk. How she gon help me then have a problem with it.

I sat at my desk and paged her. A few minutes later she walked in. "How can I help you Ms.Jones" damn okay.

"Kylah don't gimme that." "Do you need something?" She said. I sighed and got up. Then i walked around and sat on my desk.

"Come here" she sighed and walked in between my legs. I grabbed her hands and held them. "What changed? Why are you acting like this now?"

"Because I was okay with it. Well I never was but I tried to be. But I'm not. I'm not okay with it." "So why did you help me?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Okay look." She said snatching her hands away from me. "I'm done with this and I'm done with you. Because at the end of this shit im gon be the one left hurt. I know how this is gonna play out. And we both know who your choice is gonna be"

"But you don't know. Hell I don't even know" I said and she huffed. "Stop lying to yourself. You know you'd choose that girl over me any fucking day"

I sighed and put my head down. Normally yes that would be my decision. But I haven't really gave no thought into this. I think she's right though.

"Yeah exactly. So ima finna remove myself from this situation before I end up too deep" "too deep?" I asked for clarification.