Custody

Tiny's POV
A week later
Wednesday, June 18th

"Ight move. I gotta go" slim said pushing me off her. "Where you going?" I asked sitting up. We're at my house chilling.

I was laying on her while she watched tv. "Somewhere that doesn't concern you" she said getting off the bed and stretching.

"I just asked a question. Yeen have to get smart" I said scooting back against the headboard. "And I gave you an answer"

"You finna go fuc—." "Don't start this shit. And if I was then oh well. Did you forget we aren't together? And that you have a whole girlfriend?"

"Okay?" "Okay so stop worrying about me fucking the next bitch. I can if I want." "All I did was ask a question. You doing to much"

"No cause you making it seem like you got a problem with me fucking someone else" she said putting her shoes on. "and if I do?"

"That's the thing. You can't have a problem with it. Tiny you're really backwards as fuck. Imma stop fucking you"

"But you won't. Now can you answer my question?" "Who won't?" "Bruh just answer" "to some bitch house. You happy?" "That's all you had to say" I said and turned my attention to the tv.

"Bye" she said. I ignored her and shuffled through Netflix. "Oh so now you mad?" She said coming over and standing on my side.

"I don't give a fuck. Stay mad" she said and I just nodded my head. "Helloooooo" she said flicking my forehead. I hit her arm with the remote.

The fuck does she want? She gotta leave so bad so why ain't she gone? "That shit hurt" I shrugged and hit her hand with it.

I mugged her and she started laughing. "You're ugly. Look like you chew fucking tobacco" she said and my mouth dropped. 

"Giovanni fuck you. Boy ass name" "wasn't saying that when you used to moan it" I rolled my eyes. "I fucking hate you"

"Don't be mad because you chew tobacco. Hill billy ass." "Stopppp before I cry" "crybaby ass" she said making me huff.

"Okay I'm done. You're pretty. Pretty ugly" "and whatchu look like?" "Giovanni fucking Dior" "ugly ass name" "yet you was moaning the fuck out of it"

"Okay bye" I said flipping her off. "I hope you catch fucking aids" "and imma give them to you" "no you're not. Now leaveeeeee"

"If you must know...." She said roughly grabbing my neck and pulling me down so that my head was basically hanging off the bed.

"I'm going home to shower then go to my shop. Now fix your attitude" she said letting me go. I sat up and smiled. "Okay have fun I guess" I said and she shook her head.

"Pretty ass" she said. "You was just calling me ugly though" "so. You sexy as fuck though" "Leave before I fuck you"

She turned around to leave and I smacked her ass. "Goodbye" she said. "Do I get a kiss?" "No. You just had an attitude" 

I sat up and grabbed her braids then pulled. She stumbled backwards onto the bed. Her head ended up in my lap.

I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers. She bit.  my lip hard as fuck. I pulled back and smacked her forehead.

"Owwww" I said feeling on my lip. I touched it to see if there was blood and there was. "Slimm you busted my fucking lip"

"Stop pulling my hair" she said getting off the bed. "Eww you got herpes" she said looking at my lip. "If I got it you got it"