Feelings

Slim's POV
A Week later
Friday, June 26th

I'm sitting in my car smoking a blunt. I just got off. Later tonight though I gotta go check on my strip club.

I been having Asjah do most stuff just because. But now she's mad at me for some shit so now I gotta do it today.

My door opened making me snap my head up. "Don't be doing that dumb shit" I said to tiny as she got in and sat down.

"Whatchu doing here?" I asked as she took the blunt outta my hand. "I can't come see you?" "No. Now what the hell you want?"

She mugged me and I snatched my blunt back. "Anywho I'm bored" she said taking her shoes off and propping her feet on my dashboard.

"That concerns me why? Go play witcho self or sum" I shrugged then blew smoke in her face. "Stoppp. And why do that when I can play with you?" She smirked.

"Nope. We're back to being strictly friends now" I said and she smacked her lips making me laugh. "Just one last time" "no" "okay"

•••

"Shittttt I'm cumming" I moaned out as my legs started shaking. "Uht uhn. Hold it" she said gripping my hips.

She had my hands cuffed and outstretched infront of me. While she thrusted in me fast and hard. I don't even know how we got into this situation.

"Fuckkk I can't. I-" my body shook as i held it. She didn't slow down though. Girl gripped my hair and started drilling my shit.

I was dripping. Down my legs and everything. "Yonnaaa fuckkkk" I moaned out. I rose up a little coming outta my arch.

"Nahhh fix that shit" "fuck youuuuu" I moaned out. She let my hair go and forced me back down. "Cum on my shit" she said smacking my ass.

I bit into the cover and moaned out as I released in her strap. Which is technically mine but that's another story.

"Oh shit" she said as I squirted. I whimpered as she delivered long deep but slow strokes. Once I finished she removed it making my fall.

I curled up into a fetal position trying to calm down. She came up behind me and started kissing on my cheeks.

"Not uhn. whatchu doing? I wanna see you ride it" she said as she started rubbing me. My body instantly jerked.

"Gimme a minuteee" I whined. "No. Getcho ass up" she said smacking my ass. I'm finna cry. I ain't do shit to this girl.

I sat up as she removed the cuffs then laid down. But I removed the harness. If I'm finna ride her imma take fucking control.

"Nope" she said flipping us over and getting ontop of me. When she sat up I felt her clit on mine making me moan.

Her ass got a clit piercing. That shit is too fucking sexy. I had fun eating her out.

A/N: them videos where they be having the jewelry matching they belly button piercing😩 that shit is too fucking sexy🥵

DONT WATCH CORN KIDS😠
TOO COOL FOR CORN😎

"Yo shit wet as fuckkkk" she moaned closing her eyes and throwing her head back. This that wet, this that drip, this that supasoakaaaa.

"Ouu shit" I moaned. I'm finna cum already. Her piercing hitting all the right places. "Oh fuckk" I moaned gripping her ass.