Obituary

This ain't a chapter btw🌚

Or is it?🤨

Idkkkkk keep scrolling and see😭😭

I'm not gon say I'm back but uhhhhh imma try to be so....

To those who lost hope of me ever updating 😭😭😭😭

Asjah's POV

"I can't" I cried standing outside the building. "Baby you have to. She was your bestfriend." She said rubbing my back.

"I can't. It hurts. It hurts so bad" I cried. She's not dead. She can't be dead. She can't just leave me like this.

"Come on" she said pulling me into the place. Okay. Here we go. "I- I don't wanna see the body" I said slipping some shades on.

"Okay. Well just have a seat" she said and I nodded.

•••

In remembrance of Slim

A/N: lemme stop.... I can never kill the baddest bitch in this story💁🏽‍♀️ now if you cussed me out apologize before I send spiders to bite yo toes👹

Now continue reading 😮‍💨

Asjah's POV
4 weeks later
Saturday, August 9th
9:00am

It's been a rough couple of weeks. I'm currently in the hospital waiting for her to wake up. It can be any day now.

The done did surgery on her and shit. Her arm is temporarily paralyzed though. They said that should go away in a few days maybe.

She had a few cuts and bruises from the crash but they're pretty much healed. She had a scar though from where the bullet hit her chest.

They said if she was even one more inch to the left she woulda been dead. Which I find rude cause why the fuck would they say that.

Anyways she actually woke up two weeks ago. But after about a minute she flat lined and has been on the vent ever since.

When she first came outta surgery they said that they almost lost her due to the amount of blood lost. Girl had a whole blood transfusion.

But they said she had a 50% chance of living after surgery. Then it increased because she was doing well and she showed signs of waking up.

But when she did wake up and flat lined her chances decreased once again. But now we play the waiting game since they're back to 50%.

A/N: chileee idk wtf I'm talm bout😗🤚🏾

It's been hard seeing her like this. I'm not finna lie. I done cried a few times. But chileee my tears ain't nothing compared to Kiarrah's.

That girl is hurt. Hurt as fuck. She been crying nonstop. She been here since slim got out here. I had to force her to leave so she could eat and shower.

And her ass just started eating real food last week. Before that it was just like some chips and a water.

She brung Keialah here once no twice since this whole thing happened. She really don't want her to see slim like this and I can understand.