Mary

Tiny's POV
A week later
Wednesday, September 9th
2:20pm

Me
I miss u.....

Me
Why u been ignoring me?

Me
Mmcht respond or sum

Me
I ain't mean it for real and yk that

Me
Ughhhh I'm sorryyyyy

"You be weak in the knees. stan up. Stand up" Jay'Lani said looking over my shoulder. "For her? Hell yeah"

"Mmhm well I'll be back" "Ight where you going?" "To pick up my kid from school just cause I miss him. Then we gon get something to eat."

"Bring me sum back" "bet" she said grabbing her keys. "See ya later hoe" "byeee." I said and she walked out my office.

Me
Can u bring me food pleaseeeeeee

Me
Stop being a asshole😒

Me
I miss uuuuu😕

Me
Mmcht I'm finna block u

Me
If youn bring me food u can't stay at my house nomo
Read at 2:35pm

•••3:30pm

My office door opened making me jump cause who the fuck but in walked slim. "I- oh uhhh here" she said holding up a bag.

I got up from Mari's lap and met slim at me door. "Thank you" I said taking it. Ian no what to say or do. Ian know neither one of them was coming.

"Yeah." Slim said looking behind me. I turned around to see Mari walking up. She wrapped herself around me from behind.

"Who this?" Mari asked. "Who you" slim said. "I'm Mari her girlfriend" she said holding her hand out. Slim stared at it til she put it back down.

"Oh shit for real? Y'all cute or whatever. Uhh anyways enjoy yo food Iyonna. I gotta get back to work" she said turning to walk out.

"Hole up Ian even- Mmcht can you give us a second" I asked Mari. She nodded and exited. I shut a locked the door then pulled slim further in.

"You high?" I asked looking at her eyes and seeing a blunt behind her ear. "What the fuck it look like?" "Okay" I sighed knowing she finna talk crazy to me.

"Mmcht don't text me on no bullshit no more cuh. You jack me as sum stupid huh?" "Stop talking to me like that" i said frowning.

She's such a fucking nigga. I hate that shit.

"I'll say what I want for real. I ain't doing this dumbass shit nomo." "Ian know she was coming" "mhmm okay imma leave you to play house with the knockoff. We coolin big bruh"

"Giovanni stop talking to me like I'm some fucking random" "okay tiny. Can I leave now?" She sighed. "Gimme a hug first"

"No. What don't you get. I don't—." "Please" she wrapped an arm around me. I wrapped both around her and sighed contently laying my head on her chest.

"I did miss you for real" "mmhm. You be on dumb shit" she said wrapping her fingers in my hair and pulling my head back.

"Yeen miss me?" "I guessss. When you did this though?" She asked talking bout my hair. All I did was straighten it. Thought I should keep it out for a change.