Dinner date

💋 Excuse the mistakes 💋

Slim's POV
Three weeks later
Monday, May 13th
3:30pm

"I'm cummingg" I moaned as my fingers locked in her hair and my eyes rolled back. My back arched of the wall as I came.

She didn't let up though. She kept right on going. "Kiarahhhh" I moaned feeling her tongue slide it's way back in me.

She slurped and licked my cum up but continued her assault. "Wait baby. Baby ouuu Fuckkk" I moaned. She shook her head no.

She took my lips in her mouth and slurped them. Then started flicking my clit with her tongue. I gasped and my body shook violently.

She stuck her tongue in and I lost it yet again. I tried her hair tighter and my mouth hung open as I came again.

No sound this time. My moans got caught and I was stuck. She licked up my ski and my body jerked as I started squirting.

"Fuckkkk Kiiii ah—" I moaned out. She started kissing by up my thighs as I stopped squirting. I leaned my head against the wall and loosened my grip in her hair.

She took my off her shoulders and helped me down to the ground. She carried me to the bed and I laid on my back.

"You good baby?" She asked then attached her lips to my nipple. I nodded but my body jerked. She smiled and I put my hand in her hair.

"Give me a second" I said closing my eyes tryna calm down. She sat up and started kissing on my body.

"Noooo" I whined knowing where this was leading. She laughed then started kissing up my shoulder and to my neck.

"We're supposed to switch" I said as one of her hands trailed down my body. "Nope. You're gonna cum for me again" "no I'm not" I said.

I tried closing my legs but she had her leg positioned a certain way. "You not?" She asked and I shook my head no.

Her hand made its way to my clit and she started rubbing it in tortuously slow circles. "Hmmm I think different" she said as my hips bucked.

Her kisses turned into hickeys make my breathing pick up. I gripped her hair as she diodes her fingers in my heat.

At the same time she inserted a finger, she bit down on my neck cause me to whimper. She sucked on the spot she bit and began to finger me.

I closed my eyes as she sat a fast pace. I wanted more and on cue she entered another finger. "Fuckkkk" I moaned gripping her hair.

She sat up a little and grabbed my neck. "Look at me" she said. I opened my eyes to see her staring back at me.

She picked her pace up and my mouth hung open. I felt her palm rub against my clit making my eyes roll back.

"Ki ahh fuckkkk" I moaned. She started kissing me but it was sloppy. I couldn't keep up and just kept moaning in her mouth.

I felt my stomach tighten as she moved her fingers in and out of me. She curled them making me arch against her.

"Hold it" she said gripping my neck tighter. I whimpered and she smirked. She kissed and bit her way down my body.

She held eye contact with me as she attached her mouth to my clit. All I could do was moan out. She continued to finger me.

"Shittt Kiarrahhhhh" I moaned as the knot got tighter. She flicked her tongue around my clot causing my back to arch.

I gripped the sheets and bit my lip. Trying to do everything to keep from cumming. But it wasn't working.