Gunpoint

A month later
Friday, March 21st
Slim's POV

"Bae babyyyy" Kiarrah said coming in the house and jumping on me. "What?" I asked putting her on the counter.

"Guess what guess what guess whatttttt" she said swinging her legs. "What?" "I got my fucking memory back" "you lying?" I asked squinting my eyes at her.

"No i promise" she said. I smiled then kissed her. "Hmmm so what's my favorite sex position?" I asked placing my hands on her thighs.

"I just got my memory back and the first thing you ask is something about sex?" "Yes now answer" I said laughing.

"When you strapping orrrr?" "Yes sure that" "missionary cause you like to see my face" she said smirking.

"Hmmm that could have been a guess" I said kissing her. "No it wasn't I really got it back" she said pouting.

"Okay then what's in the bedroom?" "I don't knowwww" she whined. "A meeting and you're late" she popped my on my forehead.

"Come on so I can clean your back" she said hopping down. I followed her upstairs. I removed my shirt then laid on the bed.

She walked in the bathroom and returned with the bandages and shit. She sat on the back of my legs and took the other bandage off.

"Does it still hurt?" She asked wiping it down. I squeezed my eyes shit cause that shit sting. "Yeah but not as much. Still hurt when I bend down and shit"

"Does it bother you at all?" She asked. I felt her putting the cream on it. "Not unless I bend. It itches some though" "so you think it's getting better?"

"Yeah" I said as she put a bandage on it. "So you really remember shit now?" I asked. "Yes" "can I know what actually happened that day?" I asked and she sighed.

"Yea" she said as she began to massage my lower back. Everytime she cleans my wound she massages the area around it.

"I went to see him. We watched a movie and shit. I was actually pretty bored. I had only been there for like 30 minutes when you called. He was already mad because I wouldn't fuck him so you just added to the fuel."

She paused and took my bra off. Then she began massaging my whole back.

"I remember him pulling me by my hair into the bathroom. He tried drowning me but that didn't work because I was putting up too much of a fight. So he just began to punch me. Over and over again. I felt continuous blows to my face and head. He picked my head up and slammed me into the toilet twice before I blacked out"

I sighed and tried to get up but she pushed me back down. "Kiarrah" "I'm not done" "ki—" "I'm not done" so I stayed silent and laid there.

"I've sat and thought long and hard about this shit. I got myself in that predicament. I—" "that shit was not your fault." "But it was. I chose to go to his house. I chose—" "Kiarrah stop. Get up"

She got off me and I turned around. Then I pulled her onto my lap. "Hey look. Listen to me" I said putting a finger under her chin and turning her head.

"In no way was that situation your fault. That bitch ass nigga should have never put his mother fucking hands on you." I said wiping her face because she was crying.

"But I—." "Stop blaming yourself Ki" she didn't say nothing else. All she did was lay her head on my shoulder and cry.

3 hours later

"Bae get up" I said shaking Kiarrah. She fell asleep on me. So while she was sleep I went and picked up Keialah from daycare.

But now they're finna leave. Her sister wants to take her on some trip to celebrate something. So I packed her bag while she was sleep.