Crazy ex?

Since y'all don't fw Kiarrah i made a time jump🙄🙄 but I fw her😗 give her a chanceeeeee give her one more chance...

Mmcht that's how y'all sound Tryna get tiny and slim back together 😂 okay I'm done..on the story

One month later
Slims POV
1:00pm

I'm sitting in some diner across from Tiny. She real life crazy because how she got my number is beyond me.

"Sooooooo" I said tryna get out of this uncomfortable silence. I'm finna leave if she don't talk. We've been sitting in silence for like five minutes already.

"So howssss your uhh relationship" she asked. Mane what the fuck. She on some stupid shit. I'm really finna cuss her out.

"You weird but okay. Since you asked it's good. Very good. Im happy with her" I said and she nodded. As of last month I've decided to cool off on them other girls.

I've just been about Kiarrah and that's how I plan on keeping it. Of course she don't believe me right now but imma just have to show her.

She lucky though cause I suck at applying pressure. But imma have to, to get her to believe me.

"How am I weird for asking that?" Because you're asking about another girl knowing damn well that you want me back.

"Okay Whatchu ask me here for?" "To talk I guess. We ended on a bad note I guess you could say. I just wanna be cordial." She said.

"Mmmm okay. I mean it's no hate towards you." Anymore. Come to think.. seeing her for the first time that night went better than I expected.

I really didn't know how I would feel. Being wrapped up in Kiarrah has me like oh. Damn. That's my ex. Okay bye.

But like that's it. I don't hate the girl. We good. I guess we can be friends if that's what she wants. I really don't care. I'm perfectly fine with not ever seeing her again.

But I don't think Kiarrah would like the thought of me and her being friends. Guess imma just have to ask.

"Oh okay so we're good?" She asked. "Yeah" "friends?" She asked. "Ion know about that. But we cool" she nodded.

"So how's life been?" She asked. "Actually pretty good" I said being honest. Because life has been good.

"Good to hear. So how long have you been in Georgia?" "A year and some change. What about yo?" "Only like 8 months" I nodded.

"How's your family?" I asked. Ughhhhh I really just wanna leave. This is so fuck awkward. At this point we're just forcing it.

"Good. I haven't really talked to them in awhile. Just cause I been busy though" "oh." She better learn to make time for her family. But aye that ain't my business.

"Congratulations again on your brand" "thanks. How'd you like the dinner?" "It's was great." Other than you staring fucking bullets in my head.

She kept staring at me. And I know it was her because I'd turn around and she'd turn her head back fast as fuck.

"Well I should get back to work" I said standing up. She did too. We hugged and I was finna let go but here she go whispering shit.

"You know where home is" then she let go. See that's just disrespectful. She wanna be petty but I can too.

"Yeah I do. It's with my girl. My girl as in Kiarrah. Not you" she rolled her eyes. If I'm with someone I'm not finna tolerate somebody else disrespecting them.