Guns

Slim's POV
Wednesday, February 12th
12:30pm

I walked in the living room to see Kiarrah sitting down talking to her phone. So I dove on the couch and landed with my head in her lap.

"Whatcha doing" I said smiling up at her. She laughed and pecked my lips. "I'm on live" she said and I looked at her phone.

"Hey y'all. Why you on live? You barely got followers" I said even though her love was jumping. "Don't play me. I'm clearly almost at a mill"

"Say swear" I said sitting up correctly on the couch. She smirked and I grabbed my phone. I went to Instagram and logged into her shit.

She had 899k. "Okay Bae. I see you." I said and she shook her head. I laid my head back in her lap while she talked.

I ran my hand under her shirt but she kept taking it out. "Stopp. Im not even here. Pay attention to your fans" I said making her laugh a little.

This time my hand made it all the way to her boob in which I grabbed it. She ain't have no bra on of course so I used my thumb to play with her nipple.

She should get her nipples pierced. Anywho I looked up at her to see her glaring at me. I smirked and pinched her nipple making her mouth hand open.

"Okay Nope" she said and removed my hand. I smacked my lips and turned to her live.

Y'all nasty I read aloud. "I didn't even do anything"
That's yo girlfriend? I read another. "No this my wife"

"How you just gon take over my live?" Kiarrah asked. "Because I can. I want a kiss though" she leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Now what I meant" "you doing to much for this live" I rolled my eyes. "Girl if you don't give me a kiss" I said reaching up and grabbing her neck.

"Ow wait" she said. I forgot she did something to her neck. Burned it I think. It's a lil area that ain't got no skin on it. It was bleeding too.

"Sorry" I said moving my fingers around it. She leaned down and kissed me. This time it was an actual kiss.

I added tongue and she began sucking on it. I tried to pull away but she won't letting up. Her hand traveled down my stomach and to my pussy.

She stuck her hand inside my shorts but not my underwear. Her hand cupped me making me gasp. Into the kiss.

She pulled back and smirked. "Happy?" I nodded and put my head under her shirt. She started rubbing me through my underwear.

I bit her stomach to keep from moaning. "She do to much yall" she said as she moved her finger under my panties.

She played around a little doing her finger in my heat. I tried not to squirm while she talked.

Then she removed her fingers and smacked it twice causing me to jump.

"I hate you" I said taking my head from underneath her shirt. She smirked and put her finger in her mouth.

I turned my head to her phone.

A message came through on her phone making me read it. It said "good morning love ❤️" and from someone named Jamal.

Before I could read it again she swiped up on it. I sat up and stared at her face. Not once did she look my way.

She started talking to her live like nothing happened. "Kiarrah" I said and she ignored me. I shook my head and laughed.

Okay how do I want to go about this? Hmmmm.

Without thinking I grabbed her neck and pulled her face to mine so she was out of the camera. "Don't let me find out you cheating on me Kiarrah" I said lowly.