Valentine's day

Friday, February 14th
12:30pm
Tiny's POV

"Happy Valentine's Day baby" I said kissing on Kylahs face. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled.

I decided to come to my dad's island. Well it's not his. It's Slim's dad's but they share it. We're spending the weekend here.

They make hella bands of this island. It's open to the public. Gotta hotel and everything. We're staying in the private house though.

It be hella people here too. We gon go check out the shopping center later. It's basically an outlet.

I talked her into letting me spoil her. She wanted to buy me stuff for today but I was like no. So she just gonna give me stuff when we get back.

But today we're exploring the island. Later on is her surprise though. Imma have some workers set stuff up on the beach.

Imma have her pick a restaurant but we gon take the shit to go. Then go eat on the beach.

"Get up. It's 12:30. Come on so we can take a shower." I said kissing down her chest. She yawned and sat up.

She got up and we walked to the bathroom. I already had the shower running.

•••

After the shower she put on some panties and a silky see through robe. I had on the same but added a bra. She stayed in the bathroom and I walked out.

There was a knock on the door so I opened. "Room service ms.Jones" the woman said. I allowed her in she she pushed the cart.

"Thank you" I said tipping her $100. She walked out and I uncovered the food. I practically moaned at the smell.

It was some French toast with eggs, bacon and some sausage. Regular stuff but it smelled so fucking good.

I walked back in the bathroom to see her taking pictures. "Girl the fuck is you doing?" I said snatching her phone and looking at the pictures.

"Gimme that shit" "you can see your nipples" I said. She looked good but you could see too much. "Imma block them out when I post it"

"Yeen posting shit" I mumbled sending the pictures to myself. "Ugly ass" she said rolling her eyes. Then she hopped up on the counter.

I walked in between her legs. "Ouuu let's take a picture" she said. I handed her her phone and moved my hands to her ass.

I smiled in the mirror as she took the pictures. Sometimes I wish I could pop out with her. But two major reasons are stopping us.

She's married and she works for me. I don't know how long we gon keep this up. We might have to find her another job.

She hopped down and we took a couple more. One of them I had my hands over her boobs. My favorite one tho was of her over my shoulder with her ass in the air.

May or may not save it as my Home Screen later.

"Let's go eat" I said. "Wait I wanna check out the balcony" she said walking out. I followed as she slid the doors open.

It was pretty and big. A beautiful view too. You could see the ocean form here. I'm drilling her shit disrespectfully right here before we leave.

I walked up behind her and pulled her waist into me. She bent down and I pushed her robe up. "I wanna have some nasty ass sex right here" I said dry humping her.

"If I was a nigga you'd be pregnant right now" "oh I know" she said laughing. "I'd be in you like ughhh fuckkk. Cum on my dick baby" I fake moaned.