Apology

I'll proof read it tmmr maybe😬💀

Slim's POV
3 weeks later
Wednesday, October 9th
12:23am

"If I put a hundy in ha g string you think I'll get in trouble?" "Aye. Ian seen a thing. But knowing jay she gon find out somehow and beat yo ass" I told Asjah.

"Mmcht no. She said I could come. What she expect me to do?" She said as the girl threw her ass on her. Shit was moving like water. I'm tryna see what that be like.

"See me personally—." "Shut yo dumbass up" she cut me off. I laughed and shook my head as I went back to watching the two girls infront of me.

"As long as ion touch I should be fine" just as she said that the girl turned around and sat on her lap. "You pretty ass hell" she said and the girl thanked her.

"But I gotta wife so keep it cool" after that the girl leaned and whispered something in Asjah ear making her laugh.

I looked forward scanning the crowd. The two broads dancing on me won't exciting. They just had ass.

"I'll be back" I told Asjah as I got up and went to the bathroom.

"Damnnn shordy" I heard when I entered. "Ew" was all I said. It came from a tall darkskin stud. Her hair was in some braids and she had grills with a bunch of piercings. She had some face tattoos too.

"Say lemme—." "Can I strap you?" I asked squinting. "What?" "We fuck...can I stick a dick in you?" "Mane hell naw. What the fuck" "then we ain't got shit to talk about my brudda"

"Bitches is weird" she said. "Bitches is dick deprived" Her face stayed scrunched up before she shook her head.

"Nevermind that shawty" she said taking a stack out her pocket. There was more but she just flashed one. "I'm tryna show you a good time" she said spreading it.

This bitch corny. "For real?" I giggled. I'm finna rob the fuck outta her. "Hell yeah" she said biting her lip. I put a finger between my teeth and twirled around.

Ahhh this fun as fuck. I'm finna get paid. "You like girls mama?" Ewwwwww. I'm finna drop the act. She gon make me throw up.

"Nah. Ian never been with one" "so what was all that big talk?" "Ian really see yo face. You fine though" I bit my lip.

"Come here" she motioned me over. "Lemme show you a good time" she said stuffing a bill in waistline. She pulled me forward by my hips.

"We can't do nothing here though." "Lemme take you home then." She said rubbing on my ass.

I threw on arm around her neck and the other was behind her. While she rubbed on my body and sweet talked me I was busy digging in her pockets.

Once I grabbed what I was looking for I pulled back. I hid my hands behind my back and swayed side to side.

"You gon still be here at 2?" "Yeah baby" "come find me then" I said and left.

Once I got a good distance away I started counting. "2 4 6 8 1 2 4 6 8 2 2 4 6 8 3 2 4 6 8 4 2 4 6 8 5." Ouuu I'm lit tonight. 5 bands? She stupid as fuck.

I made my way back to Asjah but stopped once I seen Jay'Lani. She walked up behind Asjah and rubbed her hands down her shoulders.

Asjah jumped but relaxed once she saw who it was. Jay'Lani whispered something in her ear before kissing her and walking away. Well damn.

But if she here I know tiny ain't too far behind.

So I scanned the area of our section until I spotted her. And damn did she look good. She had on a tight fitted skirt with a matching bra set. One side of the skirt was out though. The string was kinda crisscrossed. She had on some high ass heels too.