Pushed away

Slim's POV
Thursday, February 13th
1:00pm

"Baby okay now look at this picture"

"Now what the hell you looking at?" she asked laughing

"Now what the hell you looking at?" she asked laughing. "Stoppp" I whined. "Okay lemme look at it again" she said taking my phone.

I decided to come chill with her for lunch. Also to give her an early Valentine's Day gift. I ain't gave that to her yet.

"No don't post this one. Yo lips look too good. That's what they gon focus on." She said handing me my phone back.

"So which one?" I asked as she started back eating her salad. This girl loves some salad. "Gimme some" I said opening my mouth.

She put some on a fork and fed me. "The second to last" she said. I scrolled through the pictures looking. "This one?"

"Yeah. I like that one. Actually no don't. You look a lil too good" "well I'm posting it. Gimme a caption" she rolled her eyes and ate the rest of her salad.

"You're no help" I said and she shrugged and threw her stuff away. "Gimme kiss" she said. Since I was sitting on her desk and she was in the chair I had to lean a little.

I pecked her lips then went back to my phone. "You're really a gorgeous motha fucker." She said. "Thanks baby"

"I wanna break up" she said randomly. "Girl fuck you" she laughed and I kicked her. "Bastard" she said. "Dumbfuck" I said flipping her off.

"Now lemme eat" I ignored her. "Youn never wanna let me eat when you come for lunch. I be wanting you for lunch" I laughed but continued to ignore her.

"You not horny? It's horny in here." Bruhh she a fool. "Kiarrah stop talking"

Tharealslim._

Tharealslim._ your wildest fantasy👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾🧘🏽‍♀️

"Did you post that picture that I sent you?" She asked feeling on me. "This one?" I asked.