𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 -- 𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚙

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚍. 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝, 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏𝚏

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

“My quirk doesn’t give me any kind of extra power,”

“And it doesn’t seem to activate with just a touch, like mine.”

“And the effectiveness of it differs in time,”

Uraraka, Deku, and I all sat together on the floor in the middle of a large gym. Equipment surrounded us, and it was silent other than our voices. We were dressed in loose clothing, all ready to be active.

We were analyzing my quirk. How it worked, what it did, how powerful it was, things of the sort. Deku had a notebook filled with information about lots of different heroes, including some of his classmates, and it was very helpful as we compared my quirk to the other ones in the book.

“I wonder…” Deku mumbled, his hand on his chin. “Y/n, did you have any of your blood on your hands when you touched me or Daisuke?”

“Huh? I don’t think--”

Then it struck me. When I was slammed to the ground, I held my head in my hands. I knew my head had split open. The blood must have smeared on my hands. Then I grabbed Daisuke and flipped him. And then when I grabbed Deku’s hand…

“It doesn’t activate with a touch,” I said,the realization striking me as I looked at Deku. “It activates with my blood.”

“It’s the only logical explanation,” He said.

“That makes sense,” Uraraka said. “It explains why none of our quirks were ever disabled when you touched us.”

“The more blood on my hands, the more the quirk will be disabled,” I muttered to myself. “Which means the more blood, the stronger my quirk, and the weaker for the other. It explains why it was weaker when I touched you, Deku, than when I touched Daisuke. Most of the blood that I had on my hands transferred to his, and then whatever was left over got on your hands when I grabbed you. It would also explain why Daisuke was so easy to detain. My blood was still on his hands, meaning his quirk was never re-enabled.”