𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑫 𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑶𝑵

𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑫 𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑶𝑵

Vinnie and y/n have been dating for 8 months,although it's been a bumpy ride for most of those months,due to vinnie living in Los angelas,pursuing his dreams.

Y/n lived all the way in Georgia,so it was definetly difficult for them to see eachother,they hadn't seen eachother in almost 2 months.

Y/n had been having a hard time lately,mostly suffering with depression and anxiety,vinnie had coversated with y/n on the topic,but he knew it was time he flew out to see her.

Y/n's mom and vinnie had planned out a week that he could fly out and stay with them,and it was finally time.

Y/n didn't know though,it was a surprise,she had been begging for him to come visit her though.

Vinnie was currently standing outside y/n's house,he walked up to the porch and rung the doorbell.

The boy heard footsteps up to the door,he expected to see his beautiful girlfriend but ended up seeing her older brother,dylan.

"hey bro,where's your sister?" Vinnie asked in an anxious tone.

"in her room,probably crying because she misses you or some shit" dylan replied letting the boy in.

"okay,well i'm going to go see her,i'll see you later" vinnie said as he walked up the stairs.

Soon vinnie arrived at the young girl's room,he slowly twisted the door knob,the door opened to reveal his beautiful girlfriend watching youtube.

"Go away dylan-BABYYYY" the girl yelled cutting herself off.

"hi baby" he said kissing the girl

"hi" she said smiling

"i love you" he said

"i love you too" she replied before pulling him onto the bed

A/n- i'm so tireddddd!

His hair- 🥵