𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

y/n's pov

I had been craving steak all day,this is my first craving i've had since i found out i was pregnant,with a baby girl.
I've had zero cravings due to having morning sickness all the time.

I decided to call my boyfriend,vinnie and tell him about my first craving since it's sorta a big thing,and he can get me a steak from outback or something.

"hello?" He said as he answered the phone.

"hi bub." I said sweetly,he giggled and asked me if i was okay.

"i'm great babe,just i got my first craving." I said excitedly.

"and what is this craving of your's?" He asked in a fancy accent.

"a steakkkkk!" I groaned loudly.

"Okay baby,well i'll bring you one home now." He said,making me smile widely i nodded forgetting he couldn't see my face and said 'thank you'.

We hung up and i got comfy in bed,as i turned on tangled,my favourite disney movie of all time.Soon enough i heard the front door open,indicating that vinnie was home.

He walked upstairs with two carry out boxes,earning a smile from me,he did the same as he handed me a box with a drink,probably sweet tea.

"thank you so much." I said as i took a big bite out of my steak,my mouth full of food.

"ofcourse baby." He said cuddling into my side as he kissed my tiny baby bump that held our baby girl,hazel.

The rest of the night just consisted of cuddles,kisses and watching tangled,smiling and giggling at times.