𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

Third person

Today was vinnie's 18th birthday,y/n was super excited to spoil him on his special day,although vinnie asked her not to do anything big.

Y/n being the amazing girlfriend she is,she wasn't going to listen to her boyfriend,she just couldn't.

Y/n's pov

I woke up at 7:00 by the dimmed sunlight,peeking through the curtains,i look down to see vinnie's arm wrapped around my waist as he spooned me.

I look behind me and see vinnie sleeping peacefully,his dirty blonde curls covering his face,and his lips slightly parted.

I smile at the cute boy.I started to play with his hair,he whimpered before rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes.

"goodmorning handsome." I said brushing some of his curls out of his face,just for them to fall right back into there place.

"goodmorning baby." He said hiding his head in my neck,i bit my lip feeling his warm breath on my neck.

"happy birthday cutie." I said pulling his head out of my neck,just to boop his nose.

"Aww,thank you princess." He said kissing my lips softly,but passionately.

"so you said you didn't want a party,so i did listen to that,buttttttt i didn't listen to the other one." I said looking at him,his face turning serious.

"You bought me something didn't you." He said pulling me onto his lap,facing him.

"yes." I mumbled shyly as i looked away,turning my gaze towards my closet,which held his gifts,i got up off of him carefully,not wanting to hurt him and made my way over to my closet.

I finally found the gifts that i had wrapped a few days prier,i brought out the 2 bags and a box,and sat them on the bed.Vinnie got excited and scooted down to the bottom of the bed and sat one of the bags on his lap before opening it.

"you got me a new board?!" He said all excitedly as he admired the custom board i had made for him that said our names on it.

"i love it." He said looking up at me,he opened the box and saw a pair of blue ans black nike jordans,his jaw dropped and he looked at me in awe before opening the last gift.

"no way." He said pulling out a gucci wallet and matching belt.

"baby i love you so much,you did not have to do all of this,you're such a princess." He said admiring me.

"i love you too." I said giggling at his words.

"happy birthday bubba." I said hugging him.

"thank you." He whispered against my lips as we kissed.