𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲'𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

❝ 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲'𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 ❞

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

y/n's pov

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

I woke up to my three year old daughter,mazie gently pushing me,trying to wake me up,in which she succeeded.

"goodmorning princess." I said brushing the dirty blonde curls out of her face,revealing her beautiful hazel eyes and smile.

"goodmorning mommy." She said hugging me,her sippy cup and teddy bear 'lucy' in her arms.

I look up to see vinnie bringing a platter full of breakfast into our room,and over to mazie and i,making both of our mouths water.

Like mother like daughter,we both said thank you and dug into our orange juice,bacon,hash browns and pancakes.

"mmm so good,thank you daddy." Mazie said to vinnie as he turned our led lights onto dark blue do to the rainy day we have ahead of us today.

"ofcourse,anything for my girls." He said smiling,making my cheeks turn a strawberry blush color.

"which movie should we watch mommy?" Mazie asked me,giving me her classic 'curious' face.

"hmm,how about rapunzel?" I say knowing mazie would absolutely love the movie,she quickly nodded and vinnie turned it on.

They both cuddled into me,vinnie on my left,and mazie on my right.The movie started,and we all were enjoying it.

"hey mommy do you think i look like a princess?" Mazie asked as she looked up at me.

"oh ofcourse,you really remind me of rapunzel beautiful,sweet,goofy,loving,dirty blonde long hair." I said making mazie smile widely,taking in what i said.

"i love you mommy." She said faintly,i replied with 'i love you' and i soon heard soft snores,i admired my sleeping little girl as she cuddled closer to me.

"such a mommy's girl." Vinnie said smiling at me,admiring the way i am mazie.

"our little girl." I say smilimg widely at mazie and vinnie both.God i love these two.