aftercare.

y/n

vinnie collapsed next to me, both of our bodies sweating, us panting, out of breath from the rough sex we had just had.

"Come on baby you gotta go pee, I don't want you to get a uti." He said rubbing my thigh, I smiled and he got up, sliding his sweats on.

"Carry meee" i said in a childish voice, he chuckled and walked over to me, picking me up, I was still naked but he didn't care.

He walked me to the bathroom and sat me onto the toilet, I waited a second before peeing, once I finish I wiped and he kissed my forehead before starting the bath.

"I love you beautiful." He said to me, causing my heart to melt, god I'm so in love with this boy.

"I love you too babe." I said hugging him. He then sat me in the tub and I relaxed into the warm water, he then pulled out a basket that I hadn't ever seen before.

"Here baby, pick one." He said showing me bath bombs, I smiled at his cuteness, I looked through them and picked the "lush" one.

He bit his lip and smiled and I blushed, I loved when he did that, he opened its packaging and plopped it into my bath, it soon dissolved and revealed rose petals.

"Aww baby, your so cute." I said kissing him, he smiled into the kiss and grabbed some soap from the cuboard, he put some into his hand and started washing my body, once he finished he put shampoo and conditioner into my hair and scrubbed it in.

"Mmm" I moaned from relaxation, he giggled and rinsed his hands off before turning the shower head on and rinsing my hair.

"I'm so cold." I said shivering, he did a pouty face and picked me up, I wrapped the towel around me as he carried me to the bed.

He sat me down on his side of the bed and got next to me, also on his side, pulling me onto him. He started to rub my back and thigh and I laid on him.

I soon fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat and the thought of how sweet and perfect he was, I loved him.