𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

Y/n's pov

Vinnie has been playing his video games ever since i got here,we're currently at his house.Maria made us dinner and once we finished eating her went right back to his video games.

I'm laying on his bed right now,waiting for him to answer my question,i asked him 'do you want me to go back home' since he hasn't talked to me in the last 3 hours.

"sweetie,do you want some cookies? I just baked some chocolate chip ones." Maria asked walking into vinnie's room since vinnie's door was open,talking to me.

"Uhm yes actually,i would love some." I said smiling at her as i got up from vinnie's bed and walked down to the kitchen with her.

There were glasses of milk and a tray of cookies on the kitchen counter,i went over to the cabinets and grabbed a paper plate,i headed back over to the counter and put 6 cookies on the plate,three for me and three for vinnie.I also grabbed 2 glasses of milk for vinnie and i,making sure to thank maria again.

"hey vin." I said entering his room again,he looked over at me and paused his game,before he started to do grabby hands,i hand him the plate and drinks and he sets them on his side table,and he does grabby hands again,meaning he wants me.I sit on his lap and grab the cookies and milk and eat them as vinnie held me like a baby.

"can i have a bite baby?" vinnie asked,i gave him a bite of the cookie and he smiled at me making me return the smile.

"i love you,babygirl." He said kissing me.

"i love you too,vin." I say kissing vinnie back,cuddling back into him.

•••

"Hey baby,are you ready for bed?" Vinnie asked picking me up and plopping me down onto the bed,gently.

"yep,are you?" I asked brushing his curls out of his face,so i could see him.

"yes,cuddle time." He said excitedly as he took his shirt off and cuddled into me,once we got under the covers.