𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤

𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑫 𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑶𝑵

Y/n had been sitting in bed,scrolling through tiktok for the past 3 hours,but it seemed like 10 minutes to her.

She was scrolling through her for you page,when she came across a video of a girl pranking her fiance.

She did the "break up" prank on him,
y/n thought this would be the perfect prank for her boyfriend,vinnie.

She grabbed her vlogging camera and turned it on,filming her intro before hiding it up on her tall dresser,hidden by her hat.

She then texted vinnie to come up to their room.She was nervous for his reaction.

𝘃𝗶𝗻 ❤️🥺

Hey,can you come
upstairs rq?

yeah baby,i'll be up
in one second.

ok.
*read*

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n waited for a few minutes before seeing the bedroom door open,revealing vinnie.

"hi beautiful." He said smiling widely,but changing his facial expression when seeing your face.

"listen,we need to talk." She said,the boy bit his lip,nervously hoping she wasn't going to say what he thought she was.

"o-okay." He said taking a seat on their shared bed,next to y/n.

"i wanna break up." She said bluntly.Vinnie's heart shattered at her words.

"please,tell me what i did wrong,i can change!" He said letting a few tears slip from his slightly glossed over,eyes.

"aww bubby,it was just a prank." She said sticking her bottom lip out,vinnie laid his head on her chest and kissed her over and over again,feeling lucky that he didn't lose her.