𝐛𝐛𝐟

REQUESTED BY:hollywoodwhorenat

Y/n's pov

Vinnie and i have been dating behind my brother,jordan's back.Yep jordan powell is my brother.Vinnie is jordan's bestfriend,and we're practically forbidden to date by jordan.Vinnie and i had fallen for eachother a while ago,and have been secretly dating.

"Hey baby." Vinnie whispered kissing my lips,making me smile back at him.

"Hi love,can i talk to you about something real quick?" I asked him,he nodded and took a seat on my bed next to me.

"what would you do if i was pregnant?" I ask him fiddling with the promise ring on my ring finger.

"I would be so happy,all i want is to jave kids with you,and marry you..." he said smiling as he got deeper into his thoughts.

"bub i'm pregnant." I said,vinnie's jaw dropped and he attacked me in kisses i smiled and got butterflies.

"i can't believe it!" He said excitedly i giggle at his reaction.

"we have to tell our families." I said vinnie nodded and we walked downstairs.

Vinnie and i make our way to jordan's room,i knock on his door and he answers it with his headset on,he pulled it down,it was resting on his neck.He opened the door wider so we could come into his room.

"Bubba i need to talk to you." I say,jordan nodded and took his headset completely off.He took a seat on his gaming chair,spinning around in it once.Vinnie and i took a seat on his bed.

"Please don't be mad but vinnie and i have been dating." I say scared for his reaction.

"yeah,i know." He said chuckling a little bit.

"i-i'm pregnant." I say as my heart pounded in my chest.

"I know,you left the test in the bathroom." He said ruffling his hair a bit.I was taken back from his response.

"Mom and dad know too." He said my heart stops for a second before it started to beat rapidly.

"so it's just your family babe." I say vinnie got all nervous.

"i kind of texted them already." Vinnie said scared for my reaction.

"do they hate me?" I ask him,he shakes his head.

"no baby,they still adore you." He says smiling at me.

"you made my job so much easier." I said to the two boys.

a/n-i hope you liked it.