unknown

WARNING:

MENTIONS OF RAPE,SEXUAL
ACTIONS WITHOUT CONSENT.

y/n

I put the red solo cup up to my lips,sipping the last bit of vodka sloshing around in it. I placed the plastic cup onto the counter,making my way into the living room. My best friend vinnie had drug me along with him to this party.

Most of the people here not looking familiar to my hazel eyes,but a few people catching my eye,most of them being vinnies friends that he skates with. Including zack,Jordan huxhold and Troy,the one I don't really like.

I made my way through the crowded room,trying to find a bathroom,this house was very unfamiliar to me so I didn't know where anything was. I got to the stairs and walked up them,my eyes meeting the four doors on the right,and the seven on the left.

I opened the first door on the right,revealing a lenin closet filled with mysterious things. I opened the next door to see an empty bedroom,but a very messy one. I opened the next door to finally be met with the bathroom.

I sigh in relief that I found one. I made my way over to the toilet and grabbed some of the toilet paper off of the roll,placing it down on the toilet seat,knowing there was probably at least one person that had previously came in here who had an std.

I sat down on the toilet,letting all of the fluids in my blatter out,once I finished I wiped and pulled my underwear up,and pulled my dress back down.
I flushed to toilet and walked to the bathroom counter,pumping some of the lavender scented hand soap into my hand,scrubbing both of my hands together,I turn the faucet on and rinse the soap off.

I dried my hands off on the hand towel hung above the light switch,matching the shower curtain and soap canister,I turned the faucet off and looked at myself in the mirror,smiling at the way I looked in the party dress I had put on,short black dress that tugged at my waist.

I open the door to see a guy and a girl leaving one of the bedrooms,giggling spontaneously,I rolled my eyes at the childish couple,that couldn't wait until they arrived back home to do that.

I make my way back down the stairs to be met with vinnie,he looks at me and smiles before grabbing ahold of my hand and pulling me through the crowded room yet again.

We came to a stop outside,seeing the fancy lights and the music that had been playing still blaring,our hands intertwined still. Vinnie looked at me and gave me a goofy smirk,causing me to smile.

"What?" I asked him,staring off into his beautiful eyes,he bit his lip nervously and spoke.

"Nothing,you just look cute in your dress." He said smiling at me,causing my cheeks to form a pink color on them,now becoming flustered.

"Well thank you." I said "do you wanna go back to your house now?" I added,my body feeling some sort of tension from the house.

"I mean yeah we could." He said walking back into the house,probably going to grab his wallet or something.

I waited on him for a few minutes and still no sign of him,I decided to sit down on the short brick wall that wrapped around the water fountain,my feet were killing me from the heels I was wearing.

"What's a sexy girl like you doing all alone?" I hear someone ask,I look up to see a random dude approaching me,with some sort of alcoholic beverage in the red solo cup he had placed in his left hand.

"I'm not alone,I'm waiting on someone." I said as I looked back down at my dress,making sure it wasn't dirty,or had a piece of lint on it,the guy took a seat next to me,his dark brunette hair slightly flowing in the cold breeze that had formed.

"I'm Damon." He said as he kissed my hand,his lips were some what soft,but I didn't feel anything towards him,especially since I've had a crush on Vinnie for the past three years.

"Uhm I'm y/n." I said hoping that Vinnie will come out of the house to break this uncomfortable conversation I was having with this random dude.

"Why don't we uh,take this upstairs?" He said in a more so statement,wow what an ass,suddenly the name 'damon' rang a bell in my head,it was the guy who owned this house,him and a few of his friends threw it.

"I'm good,I think I'll just wait on my friend." I said trying to get the random guy away,him probably being somewhere around twenty-four.

"Come on hunny,lets go." He said placing his red solo cup down onto the bricks,and taking a tight hold onto my hand,probably leaving red marks on my wrist.

"I said no." I said trying to yank my hand back,but failing at the strong grasp from his muscular hand.

"Relax baby girl." He said pulling me up and taking me into a car,I didn't know why,but I felt like I knew,at the rate this was going,it was obvious.

TIME SKIP >>> AFTER

I sat on the ground,crying at what just happened,I lost my virginity to a man,without me giving him consent,he raped me. I just got raped. I thought Vinnie would've came out by now,but no of course not.

"Hey what's wrong?" Emma,my girl best friend said,also know as zacks girlfriend,as she walked over to me.

"I-I got raped." I said,starting to sob at the thought,I was so vulnerable,it happened because no one was around,but how was no one around? It was a party? Did people think we were together? Did they not hear my screams? Or did they not care?

Emma's face immediately turned from worried to sad,like she could feel the pain I was,I was balling my eyes out as she kept me in her embrace and rocked back and forth.

"Vinnie was supposed to come back,but he didn't." I sobbed out,the words barely audible from all of the crying.

"That mother fucker." She said still rocking me back and forth,she was crying,and I was sobbing,due to the pain in between my legs,and all of the bruises I had.

PART TWO??