𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑫 𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑶𝑵

𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑫 𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑶𝑵

Y/n loved to sing,whether it was her just singing quietly to herself,or jamming out in the shower.

Vinnie had always heard about how well his girlfriend,y/n could sing,but he never actually heard her sing before.

Y/n was scared to sing infront of her boyfriend,in her eyes his opinion was the only one that mattered.

"baby?" Vinnie asked looking up from his phone.

"yes love?" Y/n asked looking at the boy.

"can you sing to me?" He asked in a baby voice.

"whyyyyyy" y/n asked as she fell back onto the bed.

"because,i wanna hear you sing!!!" He said giving the girl puppy eyes.

"Fine,but just this time" y/n said giving in.

"yayyyy!" He said excitedly as he got comfy and waited for her to start singing.

"you sayyyyyy,i'm crazy,cause you don't think i know what you've done,but whennnnn you call me baby,i know i'm not the only oneee" y/n sang

The girl truly did have an amazing voice,but she didn't see it,but vinnie sure could,her family always told her she would get to go to the voice or something,but she never believed it.

Vinnie's jaw dropped,hearing his girlfriends angelic voice,his heart skipped a beat as she sang,he had butterflies in his stomach just from her beautiful voice.

"baby,that was absolutely beautiful" he said kissing his girlfriends plump lips.

"aww,thank you vin" she said returning the kiss.

A/N-this sucked ass-anywhore how is everyone's day?

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO CUTE! AND HIS PERSONALITY IS EVEN CUTER!!! 😭😭😭