𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝒀/𝑵'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽
Today,my little cousin david is spending the night with me,he's 2 years old and a very cute and sweet little boy.

Vinnie had called me last night,we had talked for a while and he decided to stay the night tonight as well.

"Hunny,the baby and carie are here." my mom said,i got up and walked into the living room to see carie and the baby in our living room.

"hey bubba!" I said in a cute voice,earning david to run up to me and hug me tightly.

"buh." He said,which means up,so i picked him up,placing him on my hip.

"hey carie!" I said walking over,giving her a big hug.

"hey y/n/n." She said hugging me back.

"okay,so i have to hurry,but everything he'll need is in this bag." She said,i nodded and she said bye to the baby before leaving.

"do you want a cookie,bub?" I asked sitting him down,as my dog,gracie ran up to him.

"yeah." He said,walking with me into the kitchen.

I grabbed a cookie,and gave it to him before picking him up and grabbing his diaper bag as well.

Then we walk to my room,i sit him down onto my bed,and he immediately spotted out the teddy bear that vinnie had gotten me for my birthday,making me giggle.

I search his bag for some pajama's,finally finding a pair of sweats and a t-shirt that had mickey mouse on it.

Once i put his comfy clothes on him,i got onto the bed as well,and turned my tv on.

I grabbed a few movies from the thrift store a while ago,so i picked one out for us to watch,i picked the basket of movies i had.

I picked out "cars".The movie started,david layed back into my chest and sipped on his sippy cup i had made him earlier.

Vinnie then walked into my room,he stared at david and i cuddling.David didn't notice vinnie's presence due to his focus on the tv.

I smiled at vinnie,and he crawled onto the bed,cuddling into my side.I was using my right hand to scratch david's head,and my left one to scratch vinnie's.

"you're going to be such a good mama,baby." Vinnie whispered because david had fallen asleep.

"Hear can we put him by your right side,and then i can lay on your chest?" Vinnie asked,giving me puppy eyes.

"or you can spoon me." I say with a smile.

"i guess,but you'll still owe me later." He said before flipping onto his side,i do the same thing and cuddle into david,and make sure my butt is on vinnie,so he feels cuddled and loved still.

A/N-BITCHA SUCKEDA ASSA 😽