Mental health

y/n

For the past few weeks I had been laying in bed all day, eating all day one day, and not eating at all the next. Followed by sleeping all day, watching tv and crying all night.

My mental health turned to shit in less then a month, did I know why? Yes. I didn't share that with anyone else though. My parents had been trying to get me out of my room, but I just wouldn't budge.

Vinnie had been out of town visiting his friends in la, I decided to stay home because I figured it would be better so he could hang out with his friends more.

Vinnie was supposed to be coming back today, he asked me about two days ago if I wanted to go on a date I had told him yes but decided to cancel late last night.

I'm not gonna lie, I have missed him tons, but I just can't bring myself to getting up and getting ready, I can barely get up to shower and get food.

So there I was, sitting in my bed all alone, watching 'Outerbanks' on my tv, John b was cut off by my phone ringing, I paused the tv and picked up my phone, the caller ID read 'vin 💕' .

I gulped before answering the call, it was silent for a moment before I was met with vinnie's voice. I whimpered at his voice, not being able to hear it for a month now.

"Hey baby." He said, I could tell he was smiling through the phone as he spoke.

"Hi vin." I said weakly, trying my best to not sound suspicious or as if something was wrong, even though there was something wrong.

"Princess what's wrong?" He asked me, I didn't want to tell him because I knew he would be worried, but I also didn't want to keep it from him.

"Well since you left I've been feeling down lately, all my family leaving and moving on with there lives kind of hit me, and realization hit me." I said trying not to sound as bad as I was feeling.

"Aww sweetheart, I'll be right over okay? I was calling to let you know I'm back in town so I'll be over in 15." He said before hanging up, ugh I should've known this would happen.

TIME SKIP >>>

I heard a knock on my bedroom door, it slowly opened to reveal vinnie. He came over to me and got onto my bed, quickly pulling me into his arms and holding me tightly in his embrace causing me to sob into him.

"It's gonna be okay baby, I'm here now." He said rocking us back and forth, ever so gently.

"It hurts so bad vin." I said through sobs, but he was still able to figure out what I was saying.

"Babe have you ever thought about therapy?" He asked causing me to shake my head no.

"No, but maybe I should try it, I heard it helps a lot of people." I said slowly pulling away from our position.

"How about cuddles and we just enjoy each other's company for the rest of the day?" He asked sweetly, I nodded and smiled.

"I would love that." I said smiling still, he wiped my tears away and hugged me once more before placing a delicate kiss on my soft lips.

AUTHORS NOTE -

Finally updated. :)