the answer

WARNING:
MENTIONS OF SEXUAL CONTENT,SEXUAL ALTERCATION WITHOUT CONSENT.

A/n-part two of unknown as requested by many of you.
_______

y/n

I didn't know how to feel in the moment,i just wanted it to all be over,after what felt like hours,but was most likely just minutes vinnie came back,with his wallet in his hand,looking at me with an confused expression on his face.

"What happened?" He asked as he squatted down to Emma and I's level,Emma just looks at him in disgust.

"You were supposed to come back." I said through small sobs,I didn't want to blame it on him,because it wasn't his fault,but at the time I didn't really comprehend everything that was happening.

"What the fuck happened Emma." He asked Emma who was still sitting with me in her embrace,her had snapped up to him and she gave him a look of disgust.

"She got raped Vincent,fucking raped!" She yelled at him through gritted teeth,a few of the people outside were able to hear,but they were all drunk,indicating that they would forget it by tomorrow.

"Is that true,y/n?" He asked as his gaze returned to me,I slowly nod my head,still shaking from the previous things that had happened to me.

"Fuck." Vinnie yelled before punching the ground,'fucking dumb ass' is all I could think of I mean who the fuck punches the concrete.

"Y/n/n,I'm so sorry,I swear I'll figure out who did this,and I'll beat there ass." He said through gritted teeth,Emma scooting over and vinnie taking her place.

I cuddled into him and stopped crying,just wanting to forget about what happened for the moment,vinnie picked me up and carried me over to his car,opening the door and putting me into the back seat.

He buckled me up and covered me with a soft plaid blanket,causing me to not be cold and shivering anymore,most likely.

"I can't believe I wasn't there for you." He whispered,hoping I wouldn't hear him,but that failed.

"I'll figure out who did this,if it's the last thing I do." He said making me get butterflies in my stomach,he really cared about me,no y/n he doesn't like you like that...

AUTHOR SPEAKS
so it's another crappy imagine,but I'm tired so idc 😎,sorry for not updating recently.