𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

REQUESTED BY:vinniesdumbwhore

Third person

Vinnie was fighting deji today,and vinnie was stoked about it.Y/n on the other hand on wasn't excited for it.She had been nervous about vinnie getting hurt,she had alot of faith in vinnie,but she knew he could still get hurt.

"i'll be fine baby,i promise." Vinnie said carressing y/n's cheek,she looked up at him,into his beautiful eyes.

"i love you baby." He whispered against her lips as he kissed her.

"i love you too." She said looking at her perfect boyfriend,in awe.

Vinnie put his boxing gloves on,and got ready to walk out into the ring.Maria,vinnie's mom was out in the crowd,watching from a distance with an empty seat next to her for y/n to sit in once she came into the crowd.

Y/n quickly made her way into the crowd,a few people noticing you and giving you hugs,taking pictures and more.You finally got to your seat next to maria.

Y/n's pov

"i'm so nervous." I stated maria brought her hand up to my back and gently rubbed it back and forth.

"i know sweetie,but he's doing it for a huge reason,and he will only picture one image in his head." She said smiling at me.

"really? He never mentioned it to me." I said,confused on what he said.

"He said 'i know i'm going to win because i'm doing it for y/n,and i know she'll be cheering me on,god i love her' i swear he is so in love with you." She said,making my heart skip a beat at his words.

"woooooo go babe!" I yelled loudly as vinnie swung at deji.

•••

"Bubba you did so good!" I said hugging vinnie tightly,he picked me up and squeezed me tightly.

"thank you baby." He said kissing me,his arms under my butt supporting me.

"I'm so so proud of you." I said kissing him back.

"Hunny you did so good!" Maria said walking up to us.Vinnie put me back down onto the ground to hug his mom.

"now,how about some dinner to celebrate?" Maria asked the two of us i looked at vinnie and he nodded.

"And we'll celebrate later." Vinnie whispered into my ear,sending chills down my spine.

a/n-i tried my best but i know nothing about fighting,or anything.