𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

❝ 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 ❞

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

y/n's pov

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Vinnie and i had found out i was pregnant about a month ago,we've both been very excited,all of our families and friends knew about the pregnancy.

NOW

I clutched my stomach in pain,i figure it could be gas cramps or something like that,vinnie's currently downstairs,grabbing me some water,
I got up to go to the bathroom due to my sudden urge to pee,i turned the light switch on,pulling my pants down,doing my buisness as quick as possible,i wipe and feel a thick substance through the toilet paper.

I look down at it and see the middle of it drenched in blood,which i know is not normal for a pregnant lady to do.I quickly pulled my pants up and flushed the toilet,making my way to our bedroom,where i saw vinnie sitting on the edge of our bed.

He hands me the water,before looking at me in confusion,noticing the look on my face,the look of nervousness and sacredness plastered along my face.I took a sip of the water,twisting the cap back onto it before speaking up.

"Vinnie we need to go to the hospital." I said looking at him,his eyes then filled with worry.

"Why,what's wrong baby?" He asked gently grabbing my hand,and locking it in place with his.

"I think I'm having a misscarige." I say watching his facial expression turn from worried,to numb.

"Its going to be okay love,we're gonna get you to the hospital." He said walking over to his dresser,grabbing a nirvana shirt,throwing it on,and grabbing his lanyard which held his keys.

TIME SKIP - AT THE HOSPITAL

I sat in the bed,in a gown that one of the nurses had given me,vinnie sat next in a chair next to me,tapping on his leg,which he did when he was anxious.

"Okay miss.y/l/n,so we have some not so good news." The nurse said as she walked in with another nurse not far behind her,which I'm guessing she's here for moral support.

Vinnie reached over and grabbed my hand into his,we both look up at the blonde headed nurse,'cindy' her name tag read.

"I'm sorry to say this,but you've had a misscarige." She says,looking at me with sorrow in her eyes,my heart ached at those words.

"No this can't be true." I sobbed out,most people probably hearing me in the other rooms.

"Its okay babe,shh I know." Vinnie said as he ingulfed me into a small hug,you could tell he was sad,but he looked more concerned with me,then he was with himself.

"What if there's something wrong with my eggs?" I ask,still sobbing into vinnie's chest,him rubbing my back.

"Babe,even if there is we can always adopt." He said trying to reassure me,but failing.

"No because I can't give you what you want if I can't give you kids,that's not fair to you." I said gently shaking my head,disappointed with my body.

"Baby,I have no problem with adopting,those will still be my kids,and I will live,as long as I have you I'll survive." He said kissing my head,the nurses now looking at the two of us are awe.