𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

third person

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/n had a hard time finding a partner,she never really found a guy who liked her for who she really was.
She could barely even make friends,she had the apps tiktok and instagram for a few months now,but never really got into it.

So she deleted tiktok,but still had instagram,just to keep up with family things.She had seen multiple people have internet boyfriends and girlfriends,and even normal friends.

The idea of that didn't seem that bad to the lonely girl,i mean she was desperate for someone to talk to her,and care for her.She clicked on the app 'instagram' and went to her messages.

One sticking out to her hazel eyes,the name read 'vhackerr'.Her eyes widened at the sight,her influencer crush messaged her.She clicked on the message so she could read the whole thing.

vhackerr:uhm hey I guess,I just wanted to let you know you're very pretty and I would definitely like to talk sometime,if you ever even read this message.

iblowyourrmindd:hi! I think your pretty too :)

vhackerr:thanks ;)

iblowyourrmindd: so we should definitely be friends,I mean imagine the two baddest bitches being friends-

vhackerr: big fax

iblowyourrmindd: oh shit I'm sorry I have to go,my mom needs me to help her with groceries.

vhackerr: oh that's fine,ttyl?

iblowyourrmindd: for sure

The girl closed her phone,earning a clicking noise as it closed,she smiled to herself as she made her way outside to help her mom bring in the groceries.She wondered if her and Vinnie could be something.

She walked down the stairs from her porch,making her way to her moms suv.Once she got down to it she was met by her mom,at the trunk grabbing a few of the plastic bags that were filled with groceries.

She grabbed a few as well before closing the trunk back and making her way back inside,with a smile still plastered on her face.She sat the groceries on the floor and took them out of the bags to give her mom a little extra help.

AUTHOR SPEAKS
Do y'all wanna part 2??