disappointed

YOURS AND VINNIES DAUGHTER: Penelope,3

Y/n's POV :

I smiled as Penelope snuggled up with vinnie on the couch,watching coco melon as I made dinner for the three of us. I grabbed garlic bread out of the oven,and put some spaghetti and cut up meat balls on Penelope's plate,and poured her some apple juice into her sippy cup.

Vinnie picked her up and brought her into the kitchen where her high chair sat,he put her into it and I put her food and drink onto the tray,as vinnie made our plates.

TIME SKIP>>>

We all sat down onto the couch,Penelope and I cuddled under the soft throw blanket we had on the couch,and vinnie just sitting all alone as we watch 'rio'.

"Can I come cuddle with you and mommy,p?" Vinnie asked from the other side of the couch,slightly shivering.

"No,I don't like you!" Penelope said as she pulled the blanket closer to her and I,causing vinnies face to go soft,my heart ached at what she said.

"Penelope rose,don't you ever say something like that again,do you understand me?" I slightly yelled,hoping she would comprehend why I was getting onto her.

"I'm sorry dada." She said with her bottom lip poking out,as she crawled over onto vinnie,he smiled and cuddled into her.

AUTHOR SPEAKS
This is a shitty ass imagine but whatever,I finally updated though 😩