THREE

THE TUTOR

Donny and I have agreed to meet at the library today after class. Truthfully, I was somewhat excited to see him. I've always been curious about him though. I always see him pass by the halls. He always carried himself confidently which I admired. Then the chocolate milk incident happened. I don't know but I just felt shy around him.

I didn't really know his name at that time. I wish I did but I just didn't have they courage to ask and introduce myself. After all, People would usually initiate and start a conversation with me and not the other way around. He just seem like he don't really put too much attention around the students and gossips going around the campus.

It was a surprise when he offered me his chocolate milk. That was the first time we ever talked, if you call that talking.
He genuinely seemed nice and didn't really do anything more like try to hit on me after offering the drink. He did the exact opposite and it amused me even more when he walked away from me.

The next day, I bought a milk chocolate in hopes of coming across him again. I wanted to return the favour but most of all, I wanted to know his name at least. I want to be able to tell him my name too. For some reason, he has that effect on me. Like I want to know more about her but at the same time, I honestly don't know where to begin.

That's why when I finally saw him at the hallways, I panicked and mentally cursed myself for being awkward but at least, I finally got what I wanted. His name is Donny. Cute, I thought. So is the owner of that name. After our encounter, I've decided to kill time before my next class starts. I logged into Dungeon Wars and started annoying this certain player I found myself grew fond of.

It was fun talking to this person. It also makes me laugh how he gets annoyed at me. That don't really happen in real life and I kept teasing him about how pretty I am in real life and he'd prolly treat me differently if he see's me in person. That wasn't entirely false either because that's exactly how it is with the people that know me. At least the physical part.

In-Game, I just get to be myself and it's so much fun going after someone that has no clue who I was exactly. It's also made it even more exciting when I found out that this person studies at the same university as I did. We probably have seen each other already but have no clue who the person exactly is.

I wanted to meet the person behind Donato. He seemed uninterested in meeting me that's why I got more interested into talking her into meeting me. I couldn't wait to see the look on this persons face once we finally see each other. Is he even cute like what he said she is? On the other hand, is that some sort of plaything?

Not many people actually know I enjoy playing games. Well, actually, no one knows except for my best friend Joao, he actually plays with me and goes by the name Jowaw. He isn't actually after killing mobs and players. He's the role-player type that loves questing and earning reputation experience.

Right now, he's aiming for the Grand Fishing Master achievement. He travels from places to places, trying to find fishing schools and earn experience from that. In-Game, those fish actually give health back when you don't have a healer partner around with you.

Those are the alternatives players have if they're playing solo. It isn't limited to eating fish though, there's a wide variety of food you can consume in-game and that's what makes it even cooler. There's a number of professions you can master depending on your needs.

There is Tailoring, Blacksmith,
Cooking, Mining, Leatherworks, Herbalism, Alchemist, Engineering and Fishing.

Players can get a maximum of two major professions and two minor ones.