FOURTEEN

BUBBLY

It’s been a couple of weeks since the school term ended. Some students left the uni to go home to their families. While some students like Donny and me chose to stay for whatever reason we have. I for one didn’t want to come home. My parents are away in most occasions. Me being home alone in a huge house won’t really make sense wouldn’t it?

Donny on the other hand, well he doesn’t talk about his family that much other than they’re just like mine. They’re away all the time and it sort of make sense for him to stay as well. Not that I’m complaining, I absolutely like being around him. Our relationship has gotten better since my birthday.

He’s gotten a lot more touchy than before. He’d hold my hand and kiss me here and there. We’d fool around a lot and start shit up randomly. It’s like the game banters became a real life thing and I was happy about that.

But there’s actually one thing that’s missing from this entire thing. I’m not his girlfriend and he isn’t mine. I’ve actually been patient. But the longer I wait, the more crazier I feel. I’m not sure how to act on it. I couldn’t call him mine but at the same time, I couldn’t ask him to be my boyfriend.

I was assuming he’d ask me but what if I’m wrong? Is he waiting for me to ask? But why’d it have to be me? Oh right, I was so accustomed to guys asking me to be their girlfriend but then the moment I feel like I’m ready to be in a relationship already, the person I want to be in a relationship with doesn’t seem to have a clue where to go from here.

××××××××××

Belle: Donny

Belle: Donny

Belle: Donnyyyy

Belle: Donatoooo

Belle: Oppa

Donny: Yes?

Belle: 😑 u had to wait for me to call u that before u start responding

Donny: lol I had to know if u were willing. 😉

Belle: fuk u. Where are you?

Donny: Aww babe. I know u want to but it’s a secret I’ll never tell 😆

Belle: Donny!!

Donny: Belleeeeeendaa!!

Belle: That’s not how u spell my name.

Donny: Omg. U don’t say.

Belle: Istg Donny

Donny: wat did I do? 😑

Belle: bich

Donny: i Naneun SOLO

Belle: I hate u

Donny: Naww U don’t. U aint gonna be solo for long 😉

Belle: wdym?

Donny: Cause…

Belle: cause?

Donny: Cause I…

Belle: DONNY

Donny: Belle, can you umm..

Belle: Can I what?

××××××××××

Fuck. Is this what I think it is? Is she already asking me? Oh God.

××××××××××

Donny: Can you.. ugh sorry. I mean, can you-

Donny: open your door cause I’m outside. 😊